Guess the Patch release date

Well, I still think the patch will be out on April 7, and I want cookies if it is.

I don't think any of the recent members of this heated debate are trolls. Why? High # of posts, grammer, spelling, vocabulary etc.

Face it, if we were all in a room together, each of us would be nervously convinced the others could singlehandedly beat the living daylights out of us. How brave non-face to face bickering makes us! :D

...If I was home in Scotland, I might even go down to Larbrokes Bookies and place a bet on April 7...I love the UK. Free gambling on anything! Even Patchs (Patches?) Yeah, its Patches. :) ...I think

I don't think any of the recent members of this heated debate are trolls.  Why?  High # of posts, grammer, spelling, vocabulary etc.

Heh. The high postcount is only an indicator of how permissive the moderation around here is. In the BIO boards some wouldn't have reached a hundred posts before receiving the ban, possibly including myself. :)

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Um, could we backtrack to before the flamewars and discover the source? Maybe it's the 'inner moderator' in me speaking, but I think that this is a pointless struggle, and will continue to be so until somebody actually feels like taking it to the UN and have them throw it out. Okay, that was a horrible analogy thingy...

I wasn't saying that the versions are different. I was trying to show that the games are the same in both America and Europe.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

Well I would say that we have arrived at the point where the sand may start flying ... so thanks for the ideas and thoughts. I too hope the patch will shortly be forthcoming, as I am sure all of us, fans, devs and regular denizens here @ Obsidian do as well.

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: