Too many patch whiners

You Fanboys can shine this turd all you like but...

The the whole damn KOTOR seires is nothing but a interactive book.  I haven't read so much playing a video game since Zork1.  After all, It's not like the game requires much lightsaber skill, young Skywalker.  Even the puzzles and character builds are simple.  The only reason to play the game is feel, and story interaction.

It's no opinion that OE, LA, or who the FK ever, left big holes in the RELEASED game.  I did not have to play the hidden files to know that the plot had disentegrated.  Hence, here I am, bitching and moaning.

Fanboys, just for the record,  I will NEVER move on!!  I will start a campaign to boycot LA, no..... ANYTHING Star Wars!!  I will march.  I will sign petitions.  I will call my friggin' Congresman!  And if you dont like it, you can SPACE YOURSELF!!

Just because you call a fact an opinion doesn't make it less of a fact.  Major portions of the story (only the entire point of playing the game) were left unfinished.  Unfinished = Waste of $$$

Here is another fact for ya to smoke on.....

Marks will always defend the con rather than admit being rooked. <_<

Heh. Whatever, kid. Call your congressman if you want. Call the president. Have him mobilize the National Guard. Nothing, nothing is going to change the fact that you have $50 less in your pocket, and are angry about it. A stupid attitude fitting only an ass monkey like yourself.

They are not going to change the game, not for you, not for anyone. So if you want to go on spamming around with the same turd again and again, be my guest. While for most people time is a valuable thing, I have the impression that yours is quite worthless. If you had a life to speak of, you wouldn't be here making a fool of yourself and whining about trivial things. I certainly won't waste my time with you anymore.

Keep on keeping on, idiot. :ermm:)

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

The the whole damn KOTOR seires is nothing but a interactive book.  I haven't read so much playing a video game since Zork1.  After all, It's not like the game requires much lightsaber skill, young Skywalker.  Even the puzzles and character builds are simple.  The only reason to play the game is feel, and story interaction.

It's no opinion that OE, LA, or who the FK ever, left big holes in the RELEASED game.  I did not have to play the hidden files to know that the plot had disentegrated.  Hence, here I am, bitching and moaning.

Fanboys, just for the record,  I will NEVER move on!!  I will start a campaign to boycot LA, no..... ANYTHING Star Wars!!  I will march.  I will sign petitions.  I will call my friggin' Congresman!  And if you dont like it, you can SPACE YOURSELF!!

Just because you call a fact an opinion doesn't make it less of a fact.  Major portions of the story (only the entire point of playing the game) were left unfinished.  Unfinished = Waste of $$$

Heh. Whatever, kid. Call your congressman if you want. Call the president. Have him mobilize the National Guard. Nothing, nothing is going to change the fact that you have $50 less in your pocket, and are angry about it. A stupid attitude fitting only an ass monkey like yourself.

They are not going to change the game, not for you, not for anyone. So if you want to go on spamming around with the same turd again and again, be my guest. While for most people time is a valuable thing, I have the impression that yours is quite worthless. If you had a life to speak of, you wouldn't be here making a fool of yourself and whining about trivial things. I certainly won't waste my time with you anymore.

Keep on keeping on, idiot. :))

That was scarcasm nimrod. But yet you wasted your time to reply.....

An the wheel goes round....

You will keep on reading my rants and keep on accepting sub-par crap because you are a week minded fool and I am using Jedi mind tricks on you.

Trivial things? Get a clue! This whole game (and board) are trivial crap. Oh, did you think we were curing cancer?!?! :geek::-:lol:

Guest MacleodCorp

Keep on keeping on, idiot. :))

Make me bitch.

#1 - Zork Series Rocks! :geek:

#2 - I read novels on my free time, so this doesn't seem to bother me. :-

#3 - Yes, i do not have the $50 I spent on this game in my pocket, so I have to agree with your observations. :lol:

#4 - Yeah, I hate and like this game, and I will whine until I get the help I need from other posters, so I can get over my 'Patch Whining' problem. I am trying to beceom a recovering 'Patch Whiner!"

Hayes - Your Bitching is allways welcome, so bitch away... Bitch away!!! (w00t)

Even worse the Democratic Republic of Romania(that's in Africa you know :-" ) >_<
He's European and he knows it.

Lies..all lies :p

I dated a Romania once...

You dated a country? Wow, you must have been busy. And very, very tired afterwards. :D

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT