The Restoration of Telos and Dantooine

How long do you suppose the restoration of Telos and Dantooine will take? Do you suppose both planets would be fully restored by KOTOR 3? I know Telos was damaged a whole lot more then Dantooine. It would be interesting to see Taris undergo the same process as Telos.

Well, the only thing that has to be done for Dantooine is colonize the planet again. The only thing destroyed just about was the Academy.

Telos: I really don't know. Since the rebuilding effort was already underway in TSL, i'd say a couple years to complete it all.

Taris: Hmm, damn. It'll take a long time to re-build a city like that. Building after building was destroyed and the rubble probably stretches for seemingly endless fields.

That's true. It's one thing to restore the environment, another thing to clear the debris. :D It would be cool to see Dantooine become a major hub, based on the action of the LS character in KOTOR 2. I'd either like to see the Jedi Acadamy reopen on Dantooine or Telos.

What ever happened to Dreshdae (sp?) on Korriban where you docked in KotOR 1 and (as it says on your navicomputer) is where you dock in KotOR 2.

Let's see, Uthar dead. The other girl dead. (both killed by my hand. :blink: )

If you're DS, then you send Bastilla to the acadamy to clean things up and leave for unknown space, but she gets tired of waiting around and isn't strong enough to maintain discipline at the acadamy. See the holocron in Uthar's chambers for the rest.

If you were LS, basically the same situation happened, the sith turned on each other due to a power vaccum. Let's face it, as a LS, you can't let Uthar live, and the girl leaves to join the Jedi (and probably dies on Dantooine. :devil: ). Nobody left to maintain discipline.

Either way the acadamy falls into chaos and Dreshdae would have been destroyed too. Probably why you land in the Valley instead of the hangar. The settlement is in worse shape than the acadamy.

Its was not much of a settlement anyway, more like a support base.

Also we only landed there in KotOR because the Sith shoot down anything flying in the Valley of the Sith Lords and only way to reach the Valley was being a student of the Sith Academy.

drakron.png