Movie: Kreia's Fall

The transcription for the cut scene entitled Kreia's Fall can be found in the dialog.tlk file. Kreia's script reads as follows:

There are dark places in the galaxy where few tread. Ancient centers of learning, of knowledge...

But I did not walk alone. To be united by hatred is a fragile alliance at best.

But my will was not law. There were disagreements, ambition. And hunger for power.

There are techniques within the Force against which there is no defense.

{Alternate}I did not wish to kill you, so they cast me down.

Stripped me of my power.

Exiled me.

I was cast down.

Stripped of my power.

Exiled.

I suffered... indignities.

Has anyone ever encountered the version above labelled "Alternate" ? :rolleyes:

No, I think it was cut (like many other things).

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

Thats probably an early draft where you were the fourth

And since Obsidian seemed to go to extraordinary lengths to not repeat anything from K1 (like Atris being the LS/DS Turner Bastila), I wouldn't be suprised if that was the case.

[sarcastic] Gee Wiz...I was a former Sith Lord (or there abouts)...again, what a suprise

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)