Kreia

Thanks for all the suggestions and help with beating the larger storm beast (not only didn't I get the name of the planet right , I screwed up the name of the creature. I think I was doing this too late at night) I beat the beast using stasis and chopping. I noticed that a few of the posts talked about getting up to level 30. I'm now at the point of fighting Kreia but I'm only at level 22 (light side). I haven't been able to beat her yet, but I'm wondering if you can at this level. I don't have the force crush or choke, just stasis, scream, critical strike and flurry. Can I do it with this, or do I need to go back and get something else? Again, thanks for any help.. I'm new to RP games but am definitely hooked on these KOTOR games. :)

Kriea's level is determined by your level so the level shouldn't matter. It is possible to beat her with what you have, but it is a lot easier to beat her if you have crush. Choke is pretty much useless because her wisdom is so high she can save against it. Crush on the other hand still makes her loose her turn even if she saves, so even though only doing half damage you can chain together a bunch of cruches and she can't attack you for the most part of the final battle. Crush is only available for dark side characters though. So the bottom line is yes, it is possible to beat her at level 22 with what you have now. Make sure you use energy shields and stims and you should be able to beat her eventually.

Another Force power which works all the time is Force Lightning. If you are LS, this Force Enlightenment power works great when you go up against her with a Lightsaber(s). I never had much trouble though.

Darth Malak and Bastila in Kotor were much tougher than Sion and Kreia.

Master Vandar lives!

I defeated Kreia by repeatedly using Force Confusion on the last floating lightsabre.  :thumbsup:

I did that too but on my last play through they kept saving. >_<

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I think that was the only part of the game I actually used Force Immunity LOL.  But even a consular properly buffed and with decent energy shields can take her down with flurry.

I beat Traya once when I was level 20, all I had to do was spam Crush, and ignore her lightsaber trick and go straight for her :lol:

This is the easiest way to deal with her lightsaber trick: Ignore them, and go straight for the person doing the trick :lol: