I Wonder How Long It Will Take 4 Kotor3 2 Come Out

It depends how desperate (or eager) Lucasarts is for a guaranteed seller. If Lucasarts believes they have enough projects that will generate cash for a while, chances are it will be a while before KOTOR3 is developed. If they don't have any games lined up for the next couple of Christmas periods, then KOTOR3 will likely be slated for either 2005 or 2006.

btw, yes Christmas 2005 is coming quickly, but based on what we've seen, I wouldn't put it past Lucasarts to push for this date.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

It depends how desperate (or eager) Lucasarts is for a guaranteed seller.  If Lucasarts believes they have enough projects that will generate cash for a while, chances are it will be a while before KOTOR3 is developed.  If they don't have any games lined up for the next couple of Christmas periods, then KOTOR3 will likely be slated for either 2005 or 2006.

btw, yes Christmas 2005 is coming quickly, but based on what we've seen, I wouldn't put it past Lucasarts to push for this date.

what? so its a good chance they might push for christmas 2005? after seeing what this game is on the same graphic engine i say they push it back, or atleast get extra ppl workin on it.

When you talk about Lucasarts, you can't talk about common sense in the same breath.

Quality and finish takes a backseat to revenue and sales any day.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I want a good game, and I'm boycotting LA until they give me one. Kotor I was excellent, but they pushed it in Kotor II. I can understand a few cut endings (Carth's in Kotor I), but they cut WAY too much, many times over.

That new RTS they're making better be one heck of a game... :ph34r:

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

Guest MacleodCorp

Even though I want to see a KOTOR III, I have to say, "I would not buy it at the moment." Not to be mean... Since I started to post here, I noticed a lot of things wrong with KOTOR II in code development. Crashes, blank screens but audio works, game glitches, and various other problems. If they made KOTOR III tomorrow, chances are people will not buy the product. However, there are a lot of people who buy into falseness. Now, if they made the game in about two to three years, yeah I will buy into it. At that point, I know they will take their time in developing a fresh part 3, and fixed thier issue before a release.