Airspeeder - Nar Shaddaa

Actually, in every game I've done, the Red Eclipse triggers the instant I step back outside the refugee sector, which is a little annoying if I missed a quest earlier.  The airspeeder lets you go anywhere from within the Refugee Sector, and not trigger the rapid events that follow until you're ready.  That's helpful if you're fiddling with INF, since you can't change party members while inside the Refugee Sector.

You can actually trigger the Red Eclipse without also setting in motion the chain of events that starts with the invitation. But once you have gained enough rep with the Exchange (good or bad) the chain will trigger as soon as you set foot on the Refuge Landing Pad area, anywhere. So it is usually best to let things 'hang' on the Red Eclipse trigger because it is easier to avoid the one spot before the Refugee Sector entrance than the whole landing pad area. Which is why the Airspeeder is so useful, as you have described.

Once the invitation is triggered you can't even board the Ebon Hawk or summon party members. If this happens immediately after the Red Eclipse fight (like if you've been busy in the landing pad area and/or docks before raising hell in the refugee sector) then you can still fly to a workbench on another planet, if you have a save from after the fight but before you left the ship.

i have a broken quest as im sure you all do the navi computer which is locked by kriea why cant i get hk to open it despite knowing kriea locked it

Not a busted quest, my friend...It was intentional, I'm afraid...You see, you were NEVER meant to go chasing after Revan, which is what T3 was hiding, it was Revan's voice who could unlock the navi-comp, but he zapped HK before he could find this part out, then programmed a failsafe into him to prevent him ever turning against T3 again...That's why HK deliberately dodges the question, because T3 reprogrammed him to not be able to devulge any info he uncovered about that situation.

Hehe...Read between the lines...Read into the story...Pheeel the Storyline Force, my young Jedi friend :D

I helped that docking guy (can't remember his name) fix the (broken?) power pylons for the ships, without ever picking up that quest. I had helped the Ithorian who had a ship load of energy cells, and he gave me one as a gift - which I put into the pylon computer cos the option was there :shifty: .

Later, I clean up the Refugee area and find that I was missing an Energy Cell to fix up the speeder - thus it stayed broke, even when I accepted Atton's help.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

I helped that docking guy (can't remember his name) fix the (broken?) power pylons for the ships, without ever picking up that quest. I had helped the Ithorian who had a ship load of energy cells, and he gave me one as a gift - which I put into the pylon computer cos the option was there :p .

If you have a high enough computer skill you can optimize the pylon power source so that all pylons become active. Costs 1 spike or so to fix. The Cryogenic Powercell can be installed in the Airspeeder if I recall correctly.

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

If you have a high enough computer skill you can optimize the pylon power source so that all pylons become active. Costs 1 spike or so to fix.

Well I would've done that but since I never knew about the AirSpeeder or the Pylon problem I just put it in the Pylon Computer. Heh, completed a quest without ever getting it :( .

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

• 16 years later...

For those who don't want replay the whole main questline of Nar Shaddaa, but still want to get influence with preferred NPC for fixing this poor speeder here is what you can do:

1. Prepare your save when you're standing near this speeder
2. Open Kotor Savegame Editor (you might download it from inet or just subscribe to Steam workshop mod)
3. Open save game
4. Find globals/booleans/300NAR_Visquis_Call and set to No, then "apply" then "commit changes"
5. Load patched save in game
6. Do your thing in game
7. Revert variable back to Yes

The only problem is that after using KSE your save will probably be flagged as [Modded]. There is option to reset this flag in KSE, but for some reason game itself places this flag again on save for me. Probably because I set 60 strength and bzillion of class restricted features hehe.

I'm gonna test this solution, continue with game further and will update this post if I meet any bugs. But generally game triggers that use this flag should be in other areas so shouldn't be any problems.

Edited by OverDrone