The best Kotor2 dialog

XD Wow, you guys have mentioned all the great quotes from the game, and this makes me want to gplay it again and again. I played Light Side female and missed all these aweosme dialogues, or at least a lot of them. I never got aorund to bringing HK47 back up either.. I need to play through a few times light side female then light side male, etc. etc. Yay!

One my favourite dialogues is from a very unlikely candidate, Goto.

When he tells how a droid can become "broken" by being given an impossible task. Not so much what he says, as the how he says it. The underlying embarrasment in his voice was very well done.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

dispite what everyone else thinks, I liked GO-TO. He was an a**hole and that's why I liked him. He's also a very capable combatant with his "GO-TO module" that gives him special blaster attacks. But anyway, I really found GO-TO's cruelty very amusing and his backstory was very interesting.

Exile: I singlehandedly saved a city (something like that)

Atton: You think you're hot stuff, don't you?

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Atton: We're not playing for credits. We're playing for something else. Are you going to play or not?

Exile: This better not be using Nar Shaddaa rules.

Atton: Nope, our clothes are gonna stay on.

:blink: why oh WHY there's no option to play some pazaak with Atton on the ship using Nar Shaddaa rules for a change... :(

I mean... :"> gods lookie at the time, if there's any problems, i'll be in my chambers... :-"

One of my favorites was on Dxun when you are learning beast trick:

Exhile: "What's the point of this?"

Kreia: "The point is the learn something new about the Force..."

I was laughing so hard for some reason...

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read