What music are you listening to right now?

draakh_kimera

I've never liked David Bowie since he insisted on that c0ckpiece in Labyrinth

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Susan & Surftones - Barbados Twist.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I have only heard one Nirvana song all the way through and that was Smells like teen spirit. Even though he was like an "Uber" Pixies fan and I guess like influenced by them or something...

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Thats wierd, because Incesticide has always been my favorite.

Anyway I thought I'd really annoy my housemate and blare Mother by Danzig superloud

Its a pretty silly song, really

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I actually stayed away from Nirvana when they broke. I thought SLTS was okay, but CAYA didn't do diddly for me. But then I heard Lithium. Things changed. Suddenly all the prep kids were wearing flannel. A near perfect pop song sung by an agnst ridden Kobain sold me for life.

My favorite Nirvana song is hard to pick. I like Aneurysm because I can play it on my guitar. But 'Verse Chorus Verse' from the No Alternative cd is just about tops. But then there is 'Lounge Act" from Nevermind... :thumbsup:

Here is a pic of the pixies with weezer from weezers make beleive tour, I thought you might like it the pixies rock...

post-7948-1121476674_thumb.jpg

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Most of them are easy, granted, but to get the right sound you have to tune your guitar down half a step. For hacks like me, thats just too much. Aneurysm actually sounds like Aneurysm at a normal tuning... :devil:

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I actually stayed away from Nirvana when they broke.  I thought SLTS was okay, but CAYA didn't do diddly for me.  But then I heard Lithium.  Things changed.  Suddenly all the prep kids were wearing flannel.  A near perfect pop song sung by an agnst ridden Kobain sold me for life.

My favorite Nirvana song is hard to pick.  I like Aneurysm because I can play it on my guitar.  But 'Verse Chorus Verse' from the No Alternative cd is just about tops.  But then there is 'Lounge Act" from Nevermind... :devil:

Here is a pic of the pixies with weezer from weezers make beleive tour, I thought you might like it the pixies rock...

Pretty cool. Was that the concert that the Pixies opened for them? I remember a lot of Pixies fans were pretty mad that Pixies were opening for Weezer and the couldn't get tickets because of the Weezer fans bought all the tickets.

I'm not a 100% sure, but the pixies opened for the weez for at least three or four shows as part the tour. I guess said picture was taken on the night of the last show after the pixies set ( hence FB sweating) since they hadn't had time for a real meet and greet. And I tried to score Pixies tickets when they played in Edmonton as part of their warm up before they started touring again. Needless to say I was not successful. BTW I did finally find my Death to the Pixies t shirt... :devil:

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Thats good. I am hoping Frank Black does a solo tour to promote his new album Honeycomb.

And I can't seem to stop listening to The Marsist by Frank Black.

Most of them are easy, granted, but to get the right sound you have to tune your guitar down half a step.  For hacks like me, thats just too much.  Aneurysm actually sounds like Aneurysm at a normal tuning... :blink:

That only applies to In Utero and the odd song on other albums. Some songs, like "Heart-Shaped Box", requires a so-called dropped D tuning, which takes much less of an effort. Then again "Heart-Shaped Box" is on In Utero... :devil:

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

I've been listening to Frank Black/ Teenage Fanclubs' handyman since we started discussing this...

And my shirt was in the closet, hanging. Its faded from black to grey and thats why I had such a hard time finding it ( plus the dope didn't help much either)

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

rsds2.jpg

Japan - The Art of Parties

Damn, people really had taste in the 1980's!!

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

And how.

...Sheeeeee had to leave

Los Angeles!

Los Angeles, by X