Alrighty then:

Let's look at what I have done so far...

So far I have saved the Ebon Hawk while floating in the middle of an asteroid/mine field. Courageously slaughtered about 100 droids. Escaped from a ghost ship with invisible assassins (they were really cool btw), blew up 1\4 of a planet so I could destroy a frikkin cruiser. Proved that I had NOTHING to do with the destruction of a mining colony ( o:)" ) SAVED a planet, Eliminated Czerka from a planet, Recovered my STOLEN SHIP (bastards), kicked some serious mercenary ass and blew up some HK-Wannabes. All I want to know is:

Can I have my lightsaber now?

Please?

If anybody can inform me how to get this I will be very grateful. The Lightsaber was the greatest asset in KOTOR 1. Besides, you cant say Exiled Jedi without the Jedi!

You should be able to construct or find a lightsaber on the first planet you visit - Dantooine and Nar Shaddaa are both good starting places.

You usually receieve a lightsaber after finding one of the Jedi masters.

I'd also recommend you pay careful attention to quests, because some quests give you lightsaber components as rewards.

Wow you did all that and didn't get a single lightsaber? In that case, you missed out quite alot of side quests, esp those that give you the parts of the lightsaber.

Has Bao-Duh talked to you about constructing one yet?

Wow you did all that and didn't get a single lightsaber? In that case, you missed out quite alot of side quests, esp those that give you the parts of the lightsaber.

Has Bao-Duh talked to you about constructing one yet?

It's not possible to get a lightsaber during the part of the game he played.... Even when you do all the sidequests... He has only done Peragus and Telos, and you cannot get a lightsaber there....

Is there a confirmed-lightsaber location on that moon of Onderan?

**spoiler ahead**

well at a certain point after you have talked to Kreia about a saber you can talk to Bao-Dur about creating a saber. He will tell you that you need 3 parts... you get one on Telos (either from the Ithorians or Czerka), you get one from Visas when she attacks you... (you must be underway to dark or lightside to get here movie, right after that she appears in the Ebon Hawk), the final part can be obtained on the first planet you go to.... I dont know where it is on Dxun, cause I never did that planet first......