What are the benefits of being LS or DS?

For instance, I know if you play a light-side male, Handmaiden will teach you "Battle Precognition", which adds your Wisdom modifier to your Defense (and that the Exile's personal saber crystal adds something like +7 to wisdom when it is upgraded to the 9th level, but only if you're light-side; +7 to charisma if you're dark-side, so...).

What about permenant bonuses to your attributes? I read something like you can get a +1 to your wisdom if you upgraded T3-M4... how is this done? What do you need to accomplish this? Is that the only time this happens in the game?

Ah, maybe it would be easier if there were a list of things you can get from your party members, and how to go about getting them... and by "things" I mean powers, like Handmaiden's Battle Precognition, items, and bonuses to your skills or stats...

I'd also like to know more about saber forms. I haven't really gotten far into this game, but I read something about a form that increases the damage of force powers by about 60% while lowering the cost of all force powers down to 20%. Is there a list of forms and what class you have to be to get them? I assume the one I just described would only be available to jedi masters/sith lords, but who knows... Thanks!

I think I got handmaiden's Wisdom bonus thing when I was playing DS. It was a little tricky to get enough influence with her, though. I had to leave her on the ship a lot - she really wasn't happy with what I was doing.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Things u can learn from NPCs.

I'm just writing as much as I can remember, so maybe there is some missing and wrong stuffs.

Handmaiden - Battle Precognition (You can learn it from her as soon as she joins, so it doesn't matter whether u are DS or LS.)

Hanharr - Main reason why DS is better than LS, he gives u lots of boost (1 cons, 1 wis, 2 strength, 1 char)

Mira - Nothing as far as I remember

Disciple - Learn meditation and u will get some max force point incresed.

HK47 - Learn how to kill Jedi and you will gain 1 cons, 1 wis, and a will point.

Atton - Learn how to play pazaak(after reading his mind) and you will have a will point.

T3M4 - you can fix him with some repair skill and computer skill and if you fix him fully you will have a cons point.

Mandalore - Nothing as far as I remember.

Kreia - So many things to learn from her.

GOTO - Nothing, but you can earn 3000 experience points if you find out his identity. (And some credit if you agree to deal with the planets and do it.)

Bao-Dur - Nothing for u but the droids.

Visas - Force sight. You have only one chance to ask about it, so save it before doing it.

You can get the Force Sight option the first time you talk to Visas. Make sure you have enough Influence with her first. The best way to do this is to continually gain positive influence with her once she arrives on the ship, and follow the dialog options EXCEPT Force Sight all the way through. When you're done, continue with the Force Sight dialog to get it. You have to do it on your intial conversation with her (after she wakes up), otherwise the option disappears. This is why it's a good idea to save before talking to her.

The forms you can achieve are based upon both your original class, and your prestige class. Only a Jedi Master, or Sith Lord can learn all the Force Forms. Everyone can get Force Channel though.

GameSpot's Form listing