A Forgotten Assassination

OK, this is about Bastila but I didn't put her name in the topic title as the guide instructs.

If you're LS + (Male/LS Revan) you get Bastila coming in after Carth talks to you at Telos. Ignoring whether you killed her or not in K1 (that's for the other topic), she is alive and well (and waiting for Revan :) ).

How come she hasn't been assassinated by the Sith:

- She was a forgotten target: She was famous among the Sith, so I doubt it

- She asked to be place under the Carth Jedi Protection Program (ie, hid like the masters except with Carth rather than a fixed planet): Maybe

- She gave up being a Jedi: I doubt she would've done so unless Revan asked her to do so before leaving, or she accepted the reasons of the Jedi council which asked that she choose between Jedi and love, although I suppose that wouldn't have made sense cos Revan would've had to as well which means he is useless against the True Sith.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

I think she left the Jedi order. With master Vrook bossing around and with the righteous arrogance of the other masters left, the only sensible choice (besides joining the sith for the pleasure of kicking their asses) is to become a grey jedi like Jolee and many other who realized that the jedi doctrine is flawled.

The Sith may well not know what happened to here. Last common knowledge among them was she was Malak's apprentice and on the Star Forge. They may think she is dead and/or Sith.

I imagine post KotoR her loyalties are much more to Revan than the Jedi Council. She may actively leave, or just be helping Carth keep the Republic strong (which given her Battle Meditation is probably best done being with the fleet or other Republic forces) when the Council remnants go into hiding.

If she is travelling with Carth and Republic forces she would be a tough target to reach, she is also probably pretty badass by this point, and could pur

It's probably not a forgotten assasination. Because Bastila is very well defended the Sith maybe decided to launch a full scale attack with the remnant of the Star Forge fleet and the Ravager. The attack you stopped by blowing up the Ravager / killing Darth Nihilius and off course defeating the Sith troops on Citadel station. I don't think Nihilius's plan was to destroy Telos but to capture / kill Bastila and Atris.

Master Vandar lives!

It's probably not a forgotten assasination. Because Bastila is very well defended the Sith maybe decided to launch a full scale attack with the remnant of the Star Forge fleet and the Ravager. The attack you stopped by blowing up the Ravager / killing Darth Nihilius and off course defeating the Sith troops on Citadel station. I don't think Nihilius's plan was to destroy Telos but to capture / kill Bastila and Atris.

He went to Telos from a tip-off by Kreia so I don't think he knew about Bastila, especially cos the Republic fleet arrived after he did. If Nihilus did succeed he probably would've sensed Bastila's sensitivity at the close range.

Moving about all the time makes it very hard to track

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)