Wtf !!!

On Natshadda in the refugee sector (gang part.) There is this swoop bike if when pressed it lists to missing things and says "you may be able to explore more parts fo Nar Shadda" But when i found one of the parts it changed to this is salvaged to much and can not be fixed i mean WTF,

Has anyong else noticed this is and if yes i wanna find out how to fix it !!!

On Natshadda in the refugee sector (gang part.) There is this swoop bike if when pressed it lists to missing things and says "you may be able to explore more parts fo Nar Shadda" But when i  found one of the parts it changed to this is salvaged to much and can not be fixed i mean WTF,

Has anyong else noticed this is and if yes i wanna find out how to fix it !!!

Same thing happened to me, but I think perhaps you only have a certain amount of time to fix the airspeeder by. I had all the pieces but came back to it after Onderon and by then I was refused any options and it simply said the speeder was salvaged or sabotaged or something. :(

This is another bugged subquest. The airthing is sabotaged even if you don't touch it at all. Andwhat about the "more" places you can explore? You can go to the exactly same places as before. And you have to walk a lot to get to the airthingy, so it is practically useless for moving between the places.

You can only use the airspeeder before Goto's Yacht. Then it gets sabotaged. It takes three pieces to fix the airspeeder. When you find these pieces, put them into the speeder. Always do this with either Bao-dur or Atton in your party, because they will gain influence if you ask them to double-check your work.