Thanks to the devs

I wanted to thank the devs.

Why ? because I've not played a game with such a good story since Planescape: torment.

Sure, there are some bugs (minor for me) and a lack of quality testings, but the story is very well written. The NPCs have depth (well at least during a big part of the game).

My own feelings are abit of both. I think the story was alot better then the first one, KOTOR 1 had nice plot twists but I think it doesn't have the depth the sequel has.

On the other hand I thought that the levels themselves were less well designed. I remember in KOTOR 1 I used computer skill, repair, demolition and stealth much much more then here. There are a few instances where you could kill npcs by remote(computer/robot), but in those cases it was easier to just whack them.

But then again, I did like that skills had use in conversations, I don't remember KOTOR 1 having that.

I enjoyed the game very much and its just a few tweaks away from being a truly great game imo.

Thank you for giving us a storyline and characters with actual depht.

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

-John Rogers