Help needed @ Korriban Temple

Focus all of your attacks on Malak only. As soon as the battle starts, activate your best shield against energy attacks (you should have found a couple of Verpine Prototype Shields by now), from your inventory list, so you don't have to waste a round.

Use whatever buffing force powers you have, and whack away.

I can't believe you're having this hard of a time with the game, but if you go to www.gamebanshee.com and go to their KOTOR2 section they have detailed strategy write-ups for the tougher fights in the game.

You can take out Malak's friends with force wave, and he's easy pickings after that... what powers do you have?

As you are LS you probably don't have death field, but if you have it it is your way to victory.

I just kept using Death Field untill all enemy's died, they may do (together) a nice 200+ damage per round, but I get it back with DF and hurt them too.

When fighting

Revan

don't worry about dying, you won't get killed because of it (saves you health packs, Force erc.

I had Stasis Field when i fought

Malak

...but now i finished him finally :)...it was the first hard fight for me especially because the stasis field on his friends was gone quickly again and then they overpowered me....

I made a mistake the first time when i met

Kreia

. I am uber-light so i said i would not take part in the fight...and then they all turned on me :wub:

After that i met

Revan

and when i fought against him we were even matched. When my health was nearly gone i force-speeded away to heal a bit but then i suddenly got the message i won from Kreia :o How does your alignment affects the lose-win situations because i heard from some people they didn't die when

Malak

"killed" them but just got a bit of an alignment change....i just died all the times (except for the one i named in my first post)....

So if anyone knows anything about this...thx for sharing your knowledge :)

Thx for the info i got already :wub: