Test in Korriban cave

When you have the showdown with kreia and you party in the cave, i have to go through it 3 times. Is this how it is supposed to be or is it a bug?

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

When you have the showdown with kreia and you party in the cave, i have to go through it 3 times. Is this how it is supposed to be or is it a bug?

I think its a bug. I did that test, got light points, and then finally figured it out: You have to kill them all, so say you don't care whats going on, they are all fake. They'll get all angsty and you don't get any light or dark points, but you get to move on.

I'm almost positive its a bug, but again, not sure.

SPOILER!!!

1.Kill Malak only! not the others

2.Side with your friends against Kreia(Kreia MUST be dead in order for the door to Revan and hence the way out of the tomb to be opened)

3.Fight Revan and straight door is exit although you want to check the WHOLE tomb

______

I forgot about dialogue choices but I`m sure u can get away with no DS gain - I was a glowy LS character at that point :(

I sided with Kreia as a Light sider, and did fine. However, what does have to happen (for me, anyway) is that Kreia must die. So one of the rest of the party has to hit her to make her disappear before you and Kreia take them all out. Whenever Kreia survived, the dialogue would just loop back in.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

I've run into this bug. It seems to be failing to flag the event as completed When Keia or the other companions are defeated. Out of 4 play throughs, i've only hit it once and i had to repeat it like 3-5 times before it finally decided it was done.

SPOILER!!!

1.Kill Malak only! not the others

2.Side with your friends against Kreia(Kreia MUST be dead in order for the door to Revan and hence the way out of the tomb to be opened)

3.Fight Revan and straight door is exit although you want to check the WHOLE tomb

______

I forgot about dialogue choices but I`m sure u can get away with no DS gain - I was a glowy LS character at that point :blink:

You can't side with your friends as ls cos you will get ds points. I think it just a bug but since there are no devs around, there is now way to know for sure.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!