Prestige Classes.

Im LVL 19 Jedi Sentinel and i was wondering how to upgrade to a prestige class. I read from many walkthroughs that you need to be lvl 15 or 16 and MUST choose a prestige class at those levels? I talked to Kreia at lvl 19 and i can't seem to find the diologue to upgrade my character to a prestige class. Please can someone help me.

Im LVL 19 Jedi Sentinel and i was wondering how to upgrade to a prestige class.  I read from many walkthroughs that you need to be lvl 15 or 16 and MUST choose a prestige class at those levels?  I talked to Kreia at lvl 19 and i can't seem to find the diologue to upgrade my character to a prestige class.  Please can someone help me.

I Dont recall what LvL i changed to a prestige class but i can go back and look at my save games to see for ya then post back again in a few.

Ok i became a watchmen at LvL 16 Guardian

The prerequisites for a prestige class and the ONLY prerequisites no matter what anyone else tells you are as follows:

Be level 15 or above.

Have a somewhat extreme alignment (good or evil, must be closer to the edges than one would think).

Talk to Kreia before finding all the jedi masters. If you've completed all the planets, you're screwed.

The prerequisites for a prestige class and the ONLY prerequisites no matter what anyone else tells you are as follows:

Be level 15 or above.

Have a somewhat extreme alignment (good or evil, must be closer to the edges than one would think).

Talk to Kreia before finding all the jedi masters. If you've completed all the planets, you're screwed.

I'm still in Nar Shadda. At lvl 19, i keep getting dialogue where she keeps telling me i need to explore more of the galaxy..i flippin cant get the dialogue...I more towards dark side but not really close to the end, is that why?

To get a prestige class you have to be lvl 15 and maxed out alignment, then just talk to Kreia and she should initiate the change.

I got prestige class on my first planet and unlike some people have said you don't need to have Visas in your party to get P-class.

You get Viasa's when your aligned strongly... so you have to.

Well you don't actually need her, she just shows up once you go back to Ebon Hawk. You can just switch Kreia to your party and talk to her, before you go to Ebon Hawk. So tecnically Visas has nothing to do with gaining a prestige class.

I was a weapon master before Visas showed up.

You get Viasa's when your aligned strongly... so you have to.

Well you don't actually need her, she just shows up once you go back to Ebon Hawk. You can just switch Kreia to your party and talk to her, before you go to Ebon Hawk. So tecnically Visas has nothing to do with gaining a prestige class.

I was a weapon master before Visas showed up.

how sad for me, i am still waiting for my game to come. lol