will i be able to kill women and children in p. X

There were some kids on Taris bullying an alien dude. Killing them wasn't an option though, petty. (I would have it I could)

The thing that sucked about KotOR is you couldn't just attack anyone you wished. Everything was locked down and secure, and the whole game for the most part was linear (until about the last hour). It was still a decent game, but I rather not see the console RPG influences.

There were some kids on Taris bullying an alien dude. Killing them wasn't an option though, petty. (I would have it I could)

The thing that sucked about KotOR is you couldn't just attack anyone you wished. Everything was locked down and secure, and the whole game for the most part was linear (until about the last hour). It was still a decent game, but I rather not see the console RPG influences.

I agree about that. How can people claim the game has options for evil characters when I can't choose to be despicable person who murders half of the people I see. That may have been a console RPG influence but even on the consoles I see no reason for that.

That's funny. You see no reason yet BIo has given the reason for it multiple times. You ain't looking hard enough I guess. And, oh btw, I actually agree with you here. I'd rather you'd be allowed to kill whoever you choose and suffer the consequences. That, however, doesn't change the fact that there's an obvious reason why it's done that way.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I don't really care if you can kill kids or not, although if it were up to me you'd always be able to do just that. The most important to me is the feeling in a RPG to be _able_ to do things, plus I think it looks kind of wierd that in most games there are no children at all.

/Drakon