has the pc version been released today?

Well last night I canceld me order at amazon where it said dispatch april and ordered it last night on play.com and when i checked play.com today its said prossesing now its dispatched recorded delivery way cool.

Who ever posted the play.com thing last night thank you thank you thank you

I can help others but I cannot help myself.

I must be a true jedi after all

:(

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

When did you last check your account at amazon?

Can I get the copy that initially was supposed to be yours???

I have the money waiting.....

no.....you have to wait, sorry.

why don't you just pay the extra

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

That is not true. They only give estimates, you can't be sued for not meeting an estimate. If you could builders would not be able to stay in business for all the compensation they would have to pay! :D

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

That is not true. They only give estimates, you can't be sued for not meeting an estimate. If you could builders would not be able to stay in business for all the compensation they would have to pay! :D

if it said estimate dispatch 10th-11th feb, thne thats fine, but it estimates it as today.

Do you know what an estimate is?

It is thier best guess, if they knew, then they would not have to estimate.

But still, since they were trying to take payment from me this morning then it suggests that they are doing something.

*shrugs*

if it said estimate dispatch 10th-11th feb, thne thats fine, but it estimates it as today.

Do you know what an estimate is?

It is thier best guess, if they knew, then they would not have to estimate.

But still, since they were trying to take payment from me this morning then it suggests that they are doing something.

*shrugs*

they always take money first, probably days before doing anything.

In that case they just estimated wrong.

But they could still send it today, they still have time.

But I pitty the fool who made such a bad estimate.

Well i no longer care wtf amazon do. I'm getting mine from GAME now.

I'm a regular customer of play.com but it might be worth noting that they're based in Jersey and, while prompt, I've never had next day delivery from them (I'm based in Scotland, however, so perhaps it's different if you're in the London area).

Amazon.uk orders, however, tend to reach me within a day or two of shipping and my location is pretty remote... Anyway, my Amazon order dispatched about 45 minutes to go so hopefully it will reach me tomorrow.

I'm a regular customer of play.com but it might be worth noting that they're based in Jersey and, while prompt, I've never had next day delivery from them (I'm based in Scotland, however, so perhaps it's different if you're in the London area).

Amazon.uk orders, however, tend to reach me within a day or two of shipping and my location is pretty remote... Anyway, my Amazon order dispatched about 45 minutes to go so hopefully it will reach me tomorrow.

Well i hope so, for your sake.

i wonder when he pre-ordered his. (probably AFTER i pre-ordered mine)

i wonder when he pre-ordered his. (probably AFTER i pre-ordered mine)

I ordered my after yours and they started processing mine first. So who know?

Guess there's a plus side to pre-ordering way back last year after all  :cool:

I'll get mine before you luke, you know it to be true  :blink:

not hard to predict, DSluke will be the last to play it

I cancelled my pre-order from Amazon.uk

probably going to order it from play.com

Well actually i will have it on the 12th (i hope) so i shouildn't laugh at you <_<  :blink:

mine says it will dispatch today, but it hasn't been dispatched yet, so i am gonna ask for my first class money back tomorrow if it doesn't get dispatched by Midnight tonight.

they have 6hrs

It seems like amazon.uk isn't good for pre-ordering stuff.