The time of reckoning!

Rosbjerg

144.....is that divisible by twelve? Anyway I'm a genie.

And I've been playing hours of Dynasty Warriors 3 and drinking nothing but chocolate milk, and only got 3 hrs. of sleep due to my insomnia.

I've never taken an I.Q. test before, are they all like that? I bet this is actually an anti-I.Q. test where they're really testing how dumb you are.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

well if I said that I would be calling myself stupid too .. so I won't do that! no worry :-"

no they are not all like that .. most are math related questions or tricky riddles .. but since there are alot of different people, from different nationalities, here I decided to use one who only had symbols and no text!

Fortune favors the bald.

Well I still don't see how it really works, what if you're colorblind? :-

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

well colours don't play a part of the test .. I'm colorblind for instance!

what it measures is your ability to recognize patterns, and how fast you do it, then you get you IQ (read logic/pattern finding) score based on correct answers and time..

Fortune favors the bald.

The thing about this test is: I only trust in Rosbjerg's and my own results, because we're the only ones who've submitted our results with something backing them up (screenshots). That means the average IQ among the trustworthy users of the Obsidian boards is 135! We rule.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

well if everyone posted screenshots this thread would be kinda drowned ..

but I don't think people would lie about scoring 100-120 etc .. but those saying "weeh ey scrode 180 I ruck!" might .. (or just suffer from a rather severe case of dyslexia of course)

Fortune favors the bald.

?cixelysd gnieb htiw gnorw s'tahw

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

The thing about this test is: I only trust in Rosbjerg's and my own results, because we're the only ones who've submitted our results with something backing them up (screenshots). That means the average IQ among the trustworthy users of the Obsidian boards is 135! We rule.

I guess he means me theres atleast two people in my apartment who scored significantly higher then I did. The worse part is ones my roommate so now for the next couple of weeks I'm going to have to endure how its amazing someone with my "affliction" (ADHD) even score higher then 130. Whats funny is my friend whos easily the most intelligent person I know only scored 122 or something like.

well it still only measures your logic and ability to recognize patterns .. so all other kinds are neglected .. if he's simply quick to grasp a situation and/r can think extremely fast, but not particularly logical, he will probably only score an average on this test ..

Fortune favors the bald.

I guess he means me theres atleast two people in my apartment who scored significantly higher then I did. The worse part is ones my roommate so now for the next couple of weeks I'm going to have to endure how its amazing someone with my "affliction" (ADHD) even score higher then 130. Whats funny is my friend whos easily the most intelligent person I know only scored 122 or something like.

I didn't mean you specifically. I meant everyone who just post a number and nothing else. It's kind of how everyone on the internet is 6'5 with a 15 inch schlong..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I didn't mean you specifically. I meant everyone who just post a number and nothing else. It's kind of how everyone on the internet is 6'5 with a 15 inch schlong..

Man, you must have e.s.p. or something :thumbsup:

The one I did at work. I went to the Mensa site and did it there (they have nicer colours on their test).

Unfortunately, I didn't think of making a screenshot of spread 15 (which is lower than the value at spread 24). Should give approximately 138 at 15, which I think it missing one of the questions... (133 if you bungle two)

fromwork6qy.th.jpg

Edit: Lets be honest, spread 24 is better for ego-stroking :thumbsup:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I feel that remark is unfair to us 6' 5" people, and Laozi I got a 128 with my ADHD and our class leader in GPA got a 116.

It figures, I go to make my signature and draw a blank.

Same here. Great minds think alike :-"

For the record, real Mensa tests use only charts of black and white dots. No ball or lines or curves.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

^ you get a much higher score if it's spread 24 .. which most old tests use!

and I've had my results go from 111 to 153 (on same spread tests).. so it really depends on alot of circumstances!

Fortune favors the bald.

Sama t

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Turpa kiinni. :-

We can't. Danish is even more horrifying.

kirottu said: