Special Robes... again.

These are the basic padawan robespost-2012-1107792113_thumb.jpg

Not thesepost-2012-1107792194_thumb.jpg

Are you color blind or something!? They are the same robe! It's just the lightning that makes the color look slightly different :blink:

Actually they are not the same, If you look at the First set of robes the peice under the cape is a light colour compaired to the cape, where as in the second picture the peice under the cape is the same colour as the cape. Even with the lighting difference those two peices should be different colours.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Are you color blind or something!? They are the same robe! It's just the lightning that makes the color look slightly different ;)

Actually they are not the same, If you look at the First set of robes the peice under the cape is a light colour compaired to the cape, where as in the second picture the peice under the cape is the same colour as the cape. Even with the lighting difference those two peices should be different colours.

Look they are the same get over it :blink:

The only other robe it could be is the Jolie robe which is green and it isnt green. I have looked at every robe that is in the game through modding it. The color looks slightly different because of the light. The first one is from Onderon and the robe gets extra light from saber, the other is from Dxun where it is dark....

Are you color blind or something!? They are the same robe! It's just the lightning that makes the color look slightly different :blink:

Look they are the same get over it :p

The only other robe it could be is the Jolie robe which is green and it isnt green. I have looked at every robe that is in the game through modding it. The color looks slightly different because of the light. The first one is from Onderon and the robe gets extra light from saber, the other is from Dxun where it is dark....

They can't be the same. I wore the padawan robe on Dxun in that same exact spot like the screenshot but it was still brown and not olive green. I don't think they are the same. And good point Stargate, how can you not see that envida?

Look they are the same get over it ;)

They can't be the same. I wore the padawan robe on Dxun in that same exact spot like the screenshot but it was still brown and not olive green. I don't think they are the same. And good point Stargate, how can you not see that envida?

Ok Ok :shifty: If it is olive green then it's Joliee's robe that one is green.

Look they are the same get over it >_<

Ok Ok :devil: If it is olive green then it's Joliee's robe that one is green.

What makes you think that they are Jolee's Robes? <-- Asking in an unmean way.

Look they are the same get over it :p

Ok Ok :thumbsup: If it is olive green then it's Joliee's robe that one is green.

I didn't say they were green I just said that the Robes and cape were different colours in the one pict but the same colour as the cape in the other pict. Which would mean that they are different Robes entirely. And since the Lightsaber doesn't cast a light in the game the whole excuse of the extra light comming from the saber is totally bogus.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?sh...ndpost&p=266644

Jolee's robes are light grey :) I tried them on after spawning them with the giveitem code and list I complied in the provided link.

Hey when you get a chance can you take a screen shot and post it in this thread, I am kinda wondering what they look like as I would imagine are anyone who has an xbox.

AscendedPaladin.png

Well on my screen the Jolee robe is green.

And to say it again there are only two options for the two pictures you guys have posted. The standard padawan robe and Jolee robes. There arent other robes in the game they could be. The other robes that have the same robe style are either brown/white, grey, black and some varations of red.

So that leaves only the padawan robe and jolee robe which I have said all along. And Im quite certain it is the same robe on both pictures that is the padawan robe.

I have extracted every robe from the game so I have looked at each and evey robe.

Whoops, my bad. Jolee's Robes are actually a light greyish-green. I was a bit hasty when I posted, must've been thinking of Nomi's Robes instead.

I've attached the screenshot of Jolee's robes. Currently I'm trying to figure out if I can temporarily switch my characters gender to male so I can pick up the Handmaiden. If I succeed, I'll pick up Mira, spawn another two Dancer's Outfit, and run through the rest of the game with three scantily clad women in my party :-"

Oh, of course, my real reason is so my female Guardian can pick up the Battle Precognition from Handmaiden, rather than that sucky Meditation crap with Disciple (since I can do that with T3-M4 anyway :p). Yeah, that's right o:)

post-7387-1108101153_thumb.jpg

Whoops, my bad. Jolee's Robes are actually a light greyish-green. I was a bit hasty when I posted, must've been thinking of Nomi's Robes instead.

I've attached the screenshot of Jolee's robes. Currently I'm trying to figure out if I can temporarily switch my characters gender to male so I can pick up the Handmaiden. If I succeed, I'll pick up Mira, spawn another two Dancer's Outfit, and run through the rest of the game with three scantily clad women in my party  :-"

Oh, of course, my real reason is so my female Guardian can pick up the Battle Precognition from Handmaiden, rather than that sucky Meditation crap with Disciple (since I can do that with T3-M4 anyway :p). Yeah, that's right :huh:

Thanks DarthPanda, those are beautiful. I wish my darned Xbox version would friggin' cough them up jeez :huh:

Did you find Jolee's Robe on the xbox version envida? that might mean that those other robes might exist.

All the robes that are in the pc version exsist in the xbox version too but I have never found them in the game the "normal" way. Only through modding the game (xbox) :devil:

That sucks. Is there any truth in the rumor that if you reach Lv. 50 and complete the pylons quest on Nar Shadaa that you get some of these robes?

Did you find Jolee's Robe on the xbox version envida? that might mean that those other robes might exist.

All the robes that are in the pc version exsist in the xbox version too but I have never found them in the game the "normal" way. Only through modding the game (xbox) :lol:

That sucks. Is there any truth in the rumor that if you reach Lv. 50 and complete the pylons quest on Nar Shadaa that you get some of these robes?

I've heard a lot of people say that it is indeed true, especially on the gamefaqs message board.

How can you reach lvl 50???

When I ended the game I was something like 27.

Inside the Korriban tomb where you find the dead Jedi's body. Continually press "a" on the body and a lot of Hssiss will appear. Keep doing so until you reach 50. I've never done it because it is an absolutely waste of time and I lose a lot of patience. I just hope there is another way to get the special robes.