Gaining Influence with Bao-Dur...

I just learned I can make him a Jedi! But, unfortunately, I've already been through Dantooine, Nar Shaddaa, and I'm almost off Dxun (completed the stranded Mandalorian quest, too) Even being this far in the game, how can I still gain significant influence with him to bring him to that point? I haven't had him along much at all. Anbody want to help me out here? I don't have any dialog options when I talk to him on the Hawk. I've already have every organic on board a Jedi, except him! Someone help!

Oh yeah, and keep the spoilers to an ABSOLUTE MINIMUM, please! I like my RPGs fresh and surprising ;) Thanks in advance all!

Well...

That's a handjob and a half...

<_<

So there are no other influence opportunities? You guys absolutely sure? That seems like a design flaw to me...

Doesn't it seem like there should be more opportunities to influence him then the few the developers give ya? Jeez, what a rip...

I still love the game, though :D

I just learned I can make him a Jedi! But, unfortunately, I've already been through Dantooine, Nar Shaddaa, and I'm almost off Dxun (completed the stranded Mandalorian quest, too) Even being this far in the game, how can I still gain significant influence with him to bring him to that point? I haven't had him along much at all. Anbody want to help me out here? I don't have any dialog options when I talk to him on the Hawk. I've already have every organic on board a Jedi, except him! Someone help!

Oh yeah, and keep the spoilers to an ABSOLUTE MINIMUM, please! I like my RPGs fresh and surprising :huh: Thanks in advance all!

YEAH I WOULD SAY YOURE SCREWED UNLESS YOU WANT TO START OVE AT AN EARLIER SAVE, BUT THEN IT WOULD BE JUST AS WELL TO START A NEW GAME

i rarely used bao-dur since he seemed like such a mute.

A great personality though. Too bad the devs didin't flesh out his character ostensibly.

what happens to bao-dur in the end? after i got mira killed by hanharr, the remote is floating around on malachor 5 after you get a "post mortem" holo-vid from boa-dur with his final wishes. then when i power up the last republic ship for the shadow engine, GOTO comes and seemingly ruins it, but you never see them again. very wierd, i also feel as though i got a lame ending, it seemed as though the ebon hawk fell to its destruction, but miraculously comes to save me after darth traya dies, and we fly in to space after malachor 5 blows up, what gives?

A great personality though. Too bad the devs didin't flesh out his character ostensibly.

what happens to bao-dur in the end? after i got mira killed by hanharr, the remote is floating around on malachor 5 after you get a "post mortem" holo-vid from boa-dur with his final wishes. then when i power up the last republic ship for the shadow engine, GOTO comes and seemingly ruins it, but you never see them again. very wierd, i also feel as though i got a lame ending, it seemed as though the ebon hawk fell to its destruction, but miraculously comes to save me after darth traya dies, and we fly in to space after malachor 5 blows up, what gives?

welcome to kotor 2

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I have to agree with that, too. Of course, he did seem a little too mellow and soft-spoken, however. Just my opinion :p

how 'mellow' he is really depends on wethere you'r DS or LS. if you go DS...well.... Bao Dur certainly can be an angry fellow :lol: