Force Mastery

Ya but on my game my influenced characters had LS mastery and it said +3 above them, but they didn't actually get the bonuses, suckage

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

con/jedi masters get +wis

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Your mastery depends on your original Jedi class, not your prestige class. Here they are:

LS Guardian: +3 STR

DS Guardian: +1-8 Damage

LS Sentinel: +3 CON

DS Sentinel: +3 DEX

LS Consular: +3 WIS

DS Consular: +50 FP

Hope this helps. :lol:

You also get a mastery bonus when you select your prestige class as well.

My sentinel/sith lord had the +3 DEX and the +50 FP while fully DS.

Ok, this is how it works peeps:

You get bonuses for BOTH normal classes AND prestige classes. But, only your latest bonus is actually shown above the head of your character. Don't sweat it though, as it's already factored into your stats.

Example:

LS Mastery Guardian/Weaponmaster :

+3 Strength bonus from Guardian; and

+3 Strength bonus from Weapon Master;

Therefore Strength stat is rasised by a total of +6. However only the last +3 Str will show up above your character's head.

Another Example:

LS Mastery Sentinel/Weaponmaster :

+3 Constituion bonus from Sentinel; and

+3 Strength bonus from Weapon Master;

Therefore Con stat is rasised by +3 and Str stat is raised by +3. However only the last +3 Str will show up above your character's head (unless you're just a Sentinel - then it will just be the +3 Con of course).

Get it?

manthing2.jpg

Your mastery depends on your original Jedi class, not your prestige class. Here they are:

LS Guardian: +3 STR

DS Guardian: +1-8 Damage

LS Sentinel: +3 CON

DS Sentinel: +3 DEX

LS Consular: +3 WIS

DS Consular: +50 FP

Hope this helps. :x

You also get a mastery bonus when you select your prestige class as well.

My sentinel/sith lord had the +3 DEX and the +50 FP while fully DS.

So a DS Consular/Sith Lord would have +100 extra FPs. Thats pretty powerful...what about the Sith Marauder? Do they get +1-8 dmg or +3 STR

They would get the 1-8 dmg...

The consular/sith lord +100 seems powerful on paper, but once you realize just how many force points you get during the game, it seems moot. You'll have ~400-500 in a normal game, and with the regeneration feat, and the regeneration on robes, you'll never run out before all your enemies are dead.

huh. how do u get force crush? just curious cuz im a consular/maruader and idk if i should go back 2 hrs and be a consular/sith lord cuz idk how to get freakin crush

When you go back to Dantooine the second time, you have a discussion with Kreia. At the end of that discussion you'll have Force Crush. All DS prestige classes get it.

ya pretty much all ds powers were awesome and ls were....disapointing, cant lsers use a non lethal version of force lightning? like it stuns them but doesnt kill, i think its from the books so w/e.. kotor3 needs that, along with other powers like that, cuz technically it subdues a person, not kill them, even tho u kill em regardless

• 2 weeks later...