Onderon question--the museum

In the Onderon Palace there is a museum with four treasure chests. It seems the items that can be obtained from them are non-random. Am I right?

If one chooses not to loot those treasure chests for some reason, and assuming you decide to side with Queen Talia, does Queen Talia reward those particular items (Ossus Keeper robe, etc.) to you anyway when you're finished with the mission?

So far I've always looted the treasure chests (without incurring DS points, interestingly). So, when Queen mentions a reward, she says she would have given items from Onderon history but the museum had already been looted. Instead she mentions "Credits", but I never see any indication of receiving any credits from her. did i miss something?

Thanks!

In the Onderon Palace there is a museum with four treasure chests.  It seems the items that can be obtained from them are non-random.  Am I right?

If one chooses not to loot those treasure chests for some reason, and assuming you decide to side with Queen Talia, does Queen Talia reward those particular items (Ossus Keeper robe, etc.) to you anyway when you're finished with the mission? 

So far I've always looted the treasure chests (without incurring DS points, interestingly). So, when Queen mentions a reward, she says she would have given items from Onderon history but the museum had already been looted.  Instead she mentions "Credits", but I never see any indication of receiving any credits from her.  did i miss something?

Thanks!

Don't loot the museum. :blink:

She'll give you all the treasures as well as the credits as a reward. In fact I don't think I properly received the credits when I did loot it *accidentally*.

manthing2.jpg

The musuem's treasure sucks...all it is some ugly robe, viridian crystal, something, and a ls crystal. They need to have good stuff in there like Jedi Master robes...or Circle of Sheshhsehshs. thing

Did you actually have look at the stats of the robe!? The Circle of Sheshhsehshs thing "only" has a wis +5, while with the Ossus Keeper Robe you get in the museum treasure is: cha +2, int +4, wis +4!

That's impressive stats to get from only one item. Of course int +4 might not be that usefull to everyone but you still get your cha and wis boost.

The musuem's treasure sucks...all it is some ugly robe, viridian crystal, something, and a ls crystal. They need to have good stuff in there like Jedi Master robes...or Circle of Sheshhsehshs. thing

Did you actually have look at the stats of the robe!? The Circle of Sheshhsehshs thing "only" has a wis +5, while with the Ossus Keeper Robe you get in the museum treasure is: cha +2, int +4, wis +4!

That's impressive stats to get from only one item. Of course int +4 might not be that usefull to everyone but you still get your cha and wis boost.

Ossus Robe is too ugly =( It should look like...a Jedi Master robe just a little browner. They should also have that LS lightsaber crystal...I can't remember the name, it does +1-12 to dark side and its restricted to the LS only.

Ossus Robe is too ugly =( It should look like...a Jedi Master robe just a little browner. They should also have that LS lightsaber crystal...I can't remember the name, it does +1-12 to dark side and its restricted to the LS only.

Just beacues you think it's ugly doesnt make it less powerful. And that's just a matter of taste anyways. I actually like the red Ossus robe and prefer that style over jedi master which is to clumsy in my taste....

I have yet to find a single Jedi Master robe anywhere in the game on 4 playthroughs now, other than the one I've taken off of Vrook's corpse.

I haven't even found any Jedi Kight robes. I've only been able to find Jedi Robes and Padawan Robes. Once I found some gray Jedi Robes but I can't remember where I found them.

I have yet to find a single Jedi Master robe anywhere in the game on 4 playthroughs now, other than the one I've taken off of Vrook's corpse.

I haven't even found any Jedi Kight robes.  I've only been able to find Jedi Robes and Padawan Robes.  Once I found some gray Jedi Robes but I can't remember where I found them.

You can get it from Fassa. When you help him he gives you random stuff. Just save your game before talking to him and if he doesn't give you what you want, just reload. You can also get Jedi Master robes from Vrook's corpse.