Helpful Glitches????

Well, sometimes my game lets me do two attacks in the same turn. Like for example, I used Master Heal and Flurry at the same time, but there is no fighting animation. I gain health, while the enemy takes damage. I'm not sure if that is a glitch or not, but it sure is helpful.

After you have gotten Visas, when your on the Ebon Hawk, go to the work bench and select whatever saber Visas is equiped with. Change the color crystal and assemble it. Then change the color cystal again but don't assemble it. after that, xit from the workbench and cheak your inventory. You should have a duplicate lightsaber. If it works, save your game and reload it to make sure you get to keep it. Maight not work, but it does for me.

Ya I'm more concerned with the "harmful" glitches, like how in my first game finding the escaped criminals on Telos was easy enough, but since then I have yet to even see them on the surface of telos on any of my games. Also it shows my influenced characters having lightside mastery, but for some reason they get none of the attribute bonuses :)

These are both really annoying, especially since I'd love to be able to have sort of a *perfect* game

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I have played through once and am on my second play. I've been through Telos and attempted to do all of the sidequests. I was not able to find the two escaped criminals on either game. Do you have to play as darkside in order to find them? I got the quest from the Telos Militia commander after getting all of my equipment. I went to the Czerka headquarters and was not able to find the escaped criminals. Any suggestions?

I was ls and I was able to complete the quest the first time, then after that I was never able to complete the quest again

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I was ls and I was able to complete the quest the first time, then after that I was never able to complete the quest again

I was LS and was able to find them, a fter that I just lied as much less hassle :)

For the poster about being max ls and not getting bonus, there is a period between max ls before bonus appears, just do a couple more ls moves and it will appear. Its not a bug,glitch, or word of the day.