One thing I found odd about Nar Shaddaa

Assuming this isn't a joke:

It's important to give the impression that some places are bustling with life, but you can't actually have a refugee sector in a game, where there are thousands of people in! It'd take weeks just to go and talk to them all.

Assuming this isn't a joke:

It's important to give the impression that some places are bustling with life, but you can't actually have a refugee sector in a game, where there are thousands of people in! It'd take weeks just to go and talk to them all.

not to mention the slowdowns it would cause for gameplay. the fps already go down when there are a lot of people mulling around, how much more if there are "thousands" in the small refugee sector.

One theoretical argument is the Exile is trying to keep a low profile while searching for the Jedi Master. With the Exchange in hot pursuit, the smart place would be to search where the Ebon Hawk, could go unnoticed for a while, a relatively difficult task considering where she has been. Rather than attracting a lot of attention, the Exile could land in a rather empty part of the Refugee Sector and start searching there.

Atton says there are billions of people on Nar Shaddaa.  Where are they?

Hidding from Jesus and framrate madness.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf