A nice little continuity error

When you go to Korriban and the computer inside the Academy says which Dark Lord isn't entombed on Korriban, it's not just one, but two who aren't entombed on Korriban.

Both Nadd and Naga Sadow aren't on Korrbian. Naga has a memorial, but his body is on Yavin 4.

KOTOR 2 must be completed

How is that an error? I thought Nadd was burried on Dxun and Naga Sadow went to Yavin IV where he went mad and mutated the Sith species into Massassi. He died there and the jedi never found him.

Actually I belive it was Nadd who was taught be Sadow and in the end Nadd riped apart Sadow's spirit but maybe you should ask someone who actually know's the E.U. Material

How is that an error? I thought Nadd was burried on Dxun and Naga Sadow went to Yavin IV where he went mad and mutated the Sith species into Massassi. He died there and the jedi never found him.

Actually I belive it was Nadd who was taught be Sadow and in the end Nadd riped apart Sadow's spirit but maybe you should ask someone who actually know's the E.U. Material

Just out of curiuosity, why would you label this a continuity error? Continuity would imply that between shots/scenes something changed without explanation that would not normally change (such as Bao-Dur suddenly losing his horns for one shot than inexplicably getting them back). The problem seems to be more along the lines of a factual error, as someone at Obsidian did not do enough research into the topic.

Yes, a factual error that goes against Continuity. Naga Sadow is not entombed on Korriban, infact some bear to say that he's not even dead yet. In any account, if either dead or alive, he's on Yavin not on Korriban.

So the computer on Korriban is Wrong, and both Naga and Nadd should be chosen as correct answers.

KOTOR 2 must be completed

Not to offend, but you can't be so hard on Obsidian. They had a year to put together a sequal with exeedingly high expectations. You can't possibly expect them to get everything right. Anywho, interesting find. Glad there wasn't any whining like on the Mandalorian Bassalisk War Droid subject (That thing wouldv'e looked damn ugly if they lived up to continuity :p" ).

Yes, a factual error that goes against Continuity. Naga Sadow is not entombed on Korriban, infact some bear to say that he's not even dead yet. In any account, if either dead or alive, he's on Yavin not on Korriban.

So the computer on Korriban is Wrong, and both Naga and Nadd should be chosen as correct answers.

And why do you assume the Sith on Korriban knew that?

Here is a monument to Naga Sadow surrounded by tombs of other Sith Lords. By KOTOR 1, only Uthar Wynn could get into the tomb.....and he's dead now, so no one can check and see if Sadow's corpse is there or not. And I don't think Naga Sadow's eventual resting place was broadcast across the Galaxy for every Sith and Jedi who wanted to hear about it.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Looks more ungly and less bad ass powerful now. I'd go with silly as long as I had the strenghty of a flying beast that could take down capital ships with a single blow.

*Cough* Star Wars Geek *Cough*

Sorry, but i am just tired of the numerous complaining over some damned ship. Besides, it's called a war Droid in the game. They probably named it after the beast.