Once again, I need help.........on Goto's Yacht

There is just something about this game, I really don't know. In KOTOR I never had problems like this. Okay I'm on Goto's Yacht. I saved the exile and now I'm trying to get off.

Well the Gamespot strategy guide says that I need to goto the bridge. I did that. It said that I need to open that cylinder thing to get some codes. I did that. It says that I need to goto the Primary System Computer thing and set everything to Secondary System.....I did that!

**** it let me just copy and paste what the guide said

After you make it past the Interior Defense and onto the Bridge of the ship, you’ll have to open the Plasteel Cylinder in one corner to gain the final access codes. It requires a high Security to access, though, so use T3 to bust it open. You can use it to shut down any remaining droids on the ship (although you’ve likely killed them all). What you really need to do, though, is access the Bridge Command Console, use the Power Distribution system to shift all systems to secondary power, then Shutdown the power. This will drop the ship’s cloaking device, and also shut down the sealed hatch that prevents you from getting back to the Ebon Hawk. You’ll have to fight your way back to your ship, of course, including through the Twin Suns, but you should be able to make it without any problems. Be sure to save your game before you exit to your ship, and be sure that your main character is outfitted for a fight, especially if you’re of a Dark Side bent.

I DID ALL THAT! So when I go back to the "Sealed Hatch" to get into the Ebon Hawk, it says that the "Door has been magnetically sealed and can be only opened at the bridge" or something to that nature. Well I already did all I could at the bridge but yet I still get this message. WTF man can somebody please help me out with this. What am I not doing? Someone help me out cause this **** is just ridiculous.

Nar Shaddaa has given me the most problems, I should have the game beaten by now.

If you have AIM my name on there is Tyrell1011 you can contact me on there if you please.

After you switched the power, there should be an option to run the "Shutdown" program. Once the power is off, there should be an alarm going off, and a message saying something along the lines that there are incoming ships firing on the yacht.

Proud purveyor, owner and operator of the Wonder Twins

After you switched the power, there should be an option to run the "Shutdown" program. Once the power is off, there should be an alarm going off, and a message saying something along the lines that there are incoming ships firing on the yacht.

See here we go again. I never got a option to "Shutdown" a program.

And how do you destroy the computer?

From that very first astromech droid, you should have had the option to take his memory core. From that, you obtained the "Shutdown" program.

On the console in the bridge, you can upload that program. You should also have the codes to unlock the power system.

Once the power system has been unrestricted, you should be able to go into the system control for the power system. It should say something like "run diagnostic program" and "run shutdown". Run the shutdown program to turn off the power system.

Proud purveyor, owner and operator of the Wonder Twins

From that very first astromech droid, you should have had the option to take his memory core. From that, you obtained the "Shutdown" program.

On the console in the bridge, you can upload that program. You should also have the codes to unlock the power system.

Once the power system has been unrestricted, you should be able to go into the system control for the power system. It should say something like "run diagnostic program" and "run shutdown". Run the shutdown program to turn off the power system.

Okay, hold on. I'll try that.

I'm almost sure that the problem that you're having is that you didn't examine the computer in your PCs cell, which gives you the codes to unlock the power system.

You need to go to the bridge and put the containment cells and docking hatches on the secondary power system, then use the other bridge console to SHUTDOWN the power system, thus overloading the system and destroying the docking controls.

• 3 months later...
I'm almost sure that the problem that you're having is that you didn't examine the computer in your PCs cell, which gives you the codes to unlock the power system.

You need to go to the bridge and put the containment cells and docking hatches on the secondary power system, then use the other bridge console to SHUTDOWN the power system, thus overloading the system and destroying the docking controls.

I'm stuck, and I think it's a bug. Somehow, I have EVERYthing on the secondary system, and am unable to make any changes from the Bridge Command console, the Bridge Power console, or the Auxiliary console. Am I screwed?

From the Bridge console, I get a Failure message when I attempt to Overload or Reset the Power System. I do not have the option for Shutdown, despite having the code in my inventory. (I had to go back and retrieve it from the initial droid. I missed it the first time; I already wiped his memory, why would I have thought to go back a second time???)

Man. The dialogue and character development remind me of Planescape: Torment, but these lame maps and busy work puzzles I can do without.

From the Bridge console, I get a Failure message when I attempt to Overload or Reset the Power System.  I do not have the option for Shutdown, despite having the code in my inventory.

Are you sure that you uploaded that program into the computer?

The 'Failure' message is only the game's way of saying those programs weren't meant to be used in that instance. I don't remember for sure, but you may have to backtrack and upload from one of the command consoles. And you may have to run the diagnostic to have the option pop up.

• 8 years later...