Kotor VS TSL

After playing both, which is ur fav?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. After playing both, which is ur fav?

• Knights Of The Old Republic
    • Knights Of The Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords
    • I can't decide ........ yet
    • I like them the same

One thing I could do in K1 that I wish I could do in K2 is issue more than one combat round worth of actions to my party without the combat system getting all fluttered. One of the most frustrating problems in the game is when I plan out a three round strategy only to have all my orders erased because the combat system can't hack it. <_<

Cheers!

One thing I could do in K1 that I wish I could do in K2 is issue more than one combat round worth of actions to my party without the combat system getting all fluttered. One of the most frustrating problems in the game is when I plan out a three round strategy only to have all my orders erased because the combat system can't hack it.  <_<

Cheers!

I thought I was the only one that was experiencing this problem. I kept thinking it was a bug or something. I would pause the game, issue orders, and then have none of my party members do a single thing I told them to do. In fact, sometimes they would do the exact opposite of whatever order I gave.

I didn't even know that was possible.

One thing I could do in K1 that I wish I could do in K2 is issue more than one combat round worth of actions to my party without the combat system getting all fluttered. One of the most frustrating problems in the game is when I plan out a three round strategy only to have all my orders erased because the combat system can't hack it.  <_<

Cheers!

I thought I was the only one that was experiencing this problem. I kept thinking it was a bug or something. I would pause the game, issue orders, and then have none of my party members do a single thing I told them to do. In fact, sometimes they would do the exact opposite of whatever order I gave.

I didn't even know that was possible.

I'm not trying to be smart or anything, but did you change the box on the far right with the ranged, stationary, agressive thing? I had the same problem until I switched it . It helped a bit.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

But really, if yas look at the negative posts you will only see 2 catagories. 1) Those that missed important messages, and 2) those that just bash the game!

Of the first catagory there seems to be alot that just were not paying attention to what was said in game. Definately not Obsidians fault there and for the most part, once you reply and explain it those negatives become positive reviews once they understand.

Of the second group, I have seriously only seen like 4 posters (who post a ton mind you but still they only 4 people) on these boards, that simply bash the game on every aspect. Its sad they need to make themselves feel important or grand by trying to tear down something made by someone else but they hardly being original by doing so. Just ignore their comments and posts (thats what I have decided to do to be honest). Again, not Obsidians fault! Woukd be nice if they moderated the boards and removed the people just out to bash for bashing sake but same can be said on any game board across the net honestly.

You can't see past your fanboyism, so you just chalk everyone that doesn't believe the way you think into two little catagories. So that everyone that disagrees with your nonsense, is then pigeon-holed into a "idiot that didn't payattention" catagory, or "someone that makes stuff up so they can complain" catagory.

Then you have two other types of people. Idiots like yourself that refuse to acknowledge the several flaws this game has, and the rest of the normal crowd. I mean, you are, afterall, the same dumbass that tried to make it seem like I had complained about a quest that I had never mentioned before, among other such accusations to help further your cause of shielding would be buyers from the truth. So perhaps your own lack of attention to detail, has fooled your simple mind into thinking that there are only 4 people on these forums that complain...

Ha Ha! (w00t) Cool Exar... cool... and as I've said many times before, I am insane when it comes to classic RPG's. and yes, I own xenogears too :sorcerer:" all though im playing like 10 RPG's ( including K2 ) so I haven't gotten around to playing it recently.

Ha Ha!  (w00t)  Cool Exar... cool... and as I've said many times before, I am insane when it comes to classic RPG's. and yes, I own xenogears too  :o"  all though im playing like 10 RPG's ( including K2 ) so I haven't gotten around to playing it recently.

Ya that happens. I just started getting into Fable, fixing to crack open Morrowind once again (boy is that a deep game) and I still need to finish NFSU 2. I haven't finished beating Halo yet (boy does its campaign suck) and I want to before I fire up Halo 2. So I've got my work cutout for me.

Lucky that you still have Xenogears. It's very ironic for me because I traded my Xenogears to someone for KotOR :) .