New Knights v Old Knights

The current order have lost most of their teachers. Not to mention that anytime you have only a small group practicing anything (the Force in this case) you're less likely to find truly stellar people at said practice. The more people practicing, the greater odds you will find stellar talent.

In the EU, Luke eventually becomes far more powerful that we ever see in the Original Trilogy. And Palpatine was a stud. He just got caught off guard by Vader.

Well as far as I'm concerned Vader and Palpatine and yoda were the most powerful of their time and Revan and the Exile were the most powerful as well from their time. I have read that the excile can do somthing that Revan cannot.

As for the Excile he/she can manipulate anyone he/she wants too and can connect to force users and non-force users. now this seems a pretty powerful trait! even connecting to non-force powerful users is indeed very very rare! I didn't hear palpatine connectiing to non-force users only connecting to force users alone so in my opinion the Excile has somthing that no other Jedi has not even Revan can do...though I believe that Revan and Excile are the same in power though. So you could say the excile could rule just about any body if he wanted too. wonder if he could bonded with vader palpatine exa kun luke etc? any ideas?

Luke and Anakin and Yoda were among the most powerful Light siders, Mace Windu seemed badass as well, but I don't he could beat Revan.

No I made sure to make Revan extra crappy and killed Malak using only mines just to prove that not only Luke, but any half-witted jedi could beat him so ha ^_^

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

And back on topic,

Nihilus is not supposed to have a character. he is meant to be a twisted wreck with no religions belief's allies.

All of them are replaced with the urge to destroy, if you look closely at the sides to Nihilism then you will learn he in himself is quite a deep guy :)

And as for Sion what is there to say? He was some bum that was powerful in the force and just fell to the darkside :)

It's hard for Nihilius to have a character.  He is nihilism incarnate.

That would only be valid after his transformation. Prior to learning Hunger at the

Trayus Academy

, his backstory was not fleshed out.

what did u want to find out exactly?

His mothers uncles brothers sons daughters friends uncles aunties neices mistriss was cheating on him in secret :ph34r:

It's hard for Nihilius to have a character.  He is nihilism incarnate.

That would only be valid after his transformation. Prior to learning Hunger at the

Trayus Academy

, his backstory was not fleshed out.

what did u want to find out exactly?

His mothers uncles brothers sons daughters friends uncles aunties neices mistriss was cheating on him in secret :ph34r:

Whether he was Kreia's student or partner/equal?

Was he an entity of energy wrought from the horrors of Malachor, or was he initially a man - who just went too far & couldn't give up the Force?

The nature of his 'wound', and how it's different than the Exile's.

Etc, etc.

manthing2.jpg

I just got the Trilogy for Xmas, and man, too much KotOR2 on the brain -- in RotJ, as Luke addressed Jabba and told him to hand over Solo or they'd all die, I could imagine seeing other dialogue options......and the usage of various Force Powers throughout the movies.

lame and nerdy, I know. :)

All I know is im not impressed from watching Vader in the OT. Same goes for the emporer. Sure he was able to conquer the galaxy and such but thats all mastermind kind of stuff. I want to see fighting abilities. You don't become the most successfull sith lord ever just from being smart. You gotta be able to throw down if need be. Hopefully episode III will change all that since it is rumored that he will be dishing out several cans of whoop ass on the jedi.

All I know is im not impressed from watching Vader in the OT.  Same goes for the emporer.  Sure he was able to conquer the galaxy and such but thats all mastermind kind of stuff.  I want to see fighting abilities.  You don't become the most successfull sith lord ever just from being smart.  You gotta be able to throw down if need be.  Hopefully episode III will change all that since it is rumored that he will be dishing out several cans of whoop ass on the jedi.

Why Vader is a bad ass:

1. "I find your lack of faith disturbing." He can force-choke from long-distance!

2. "Impressive." He's got lightsaber skills, but not many powers -- Anakin musta been a guardian before going Sith Lord?

3. Clothes make the man, so does his voice. :p

The making of Episode III included with the OT boxset almost makes me want to watch it..... :ermm:

All I know is im not impressed from watching Vader in the OT.  Same goes for the emporer.  Sure he was able to conquer the galaxy and such but thats all mastermind kind of stuff.  I want to see fighting abilities.  You don't become the most successfull sith lord ever just from being smart.  You gotta be able to throw down if need be.  Hopefully episode III will change all that since it is rumored that he will be dishing out several cans of whoop ass on the jedi.

Why Vader is a bad ass:

1. "I find your lack of faith disturbing." He can force-choke from long-distance!

2. "Impressive." He's got lightsaber skills, but not many powers -- Anakin musta been a guardian before going Sith Lord?

3. Clothes make the man, so does his voice. :p

The making of Episode III included with the OT boxset almost makes me want to watch it..... ;)

His lightsaber skills dont impress me at all. Mainly because of the poor fighting choreography during the time of those flicks. Which is unfair I know, but oh well, deal with it.

All I know is im not impressed from watching Vader in the OT. Same goes for the emporer. Sure he was able to conquer the galaxy and such but thats all mastermind kind of stuff. I want to see fighting abilities. You don't become the most successfull sith lord ever just from being smart. You gotta be able to throw down if need be. Hopefully episode III will change all that since it is rumored that he will be dishing out several cans of whoop ass on the jedi.

You are really going to love episode III, Palpatine gets lots of air time and it's far more violent than any before, it's tragic. I've seen the third draft of the script already on the web ;)

"You'd imagine that my character has been rather deskbound in the past but this time he will get to take part in the action. I can't give the story away as George Lucas would kill me but I have been engaged in far more physical activities than any of the other films. I have found myself sliding down chutes at speed and landing on heaps of rubber, it's been a completely new experience for me. I haven't had to go down the gym to get fit for the scenes but I did need a few rehearsals to get up to speed. Most of my scenes have been with Anakin Skywalker who eventually becomes Darth Vader." - Ian McD' ( Actor that plays Sidious )