Geek love

PrincessSarah

I always get a good laugh when I browse through old pictures of myself .. the classic geek with short hair, glasses and a black T-shirt .. with computers and historical documentaries as my only hobby -> long dreadlocks and contactlinses with Hippie clothing.. with music and poetry as hobbies..

but how I look now, and what my hobbies are, is a big secret!! shh!! :thumbsup:"

Fortune favors the bald.

Sleep may be a lie, but it feels SO damn good to sleep in a warm bed all curled up with the one you love...

And more good news! Report cards came today, and I got a B in Chem, which means I can get a little over $1000 back in tuition assistance. We can afford all my immigration paperwork now! w00t!

Proud purveyor, owner and operator of the Wonder Twins

Sleep may be a lie, but it feels SO damn good to sleep in a warm bed all curled up with the one you love...

And more good news! Report cards came today, and I got a B in Chem, which means I can get a little over $1000 back in tuition assistance. We can afford all my immigration paperwork now! w00t!

Good news and very congrats on the B.

Or, you could do what TJ did to land me...

Be nice. Listen. Pay attention. Be patient. Be yourself.

I've been doing that. Gals my age are so unappreciative. I even COOK for crissakes...what does that make me though? A pansy. :)

Obviously someone's telling you to get a jock girlfriend. That way, if anybody calls you a pansy, she can beat them up for you. It's great.

Good news and very congrats on the B.

Thanks Hades. I was pretty sure I was just getting a C...even then I'd be happy, because a C is passing and a C also transfers for credit. But a B gets me tuition assistance money.

This couldn't come at a better time, either. All my papework for immigration is going to cost close to $900.

Oh, and here's what has to be my favorite picture of TJ and I from our cruise...

cruise5.jpg

Proud purveyor, owner and operator of the Wonder Twins

Or, you could do what TJ did to land me...

Be nice. Listen. Pay attention. Be patient. Be yourself.

I've been doing that. Gals my age are so unappreciative. I even COOK for crissakes...what does that make me though? A pansy. :thumbsup:

Obviously someone's telling you to get a jock girlfriend. That way, if anybody calls you a pansy, she can beat them up for you. It's great.

That would be a plus (a girlfriend I could sic on my enemies). Kinda like an attack weasel...or something. :)