Geek love

PrincessSarah

I thought you lived in Central California.

I rather liked Santa Cruz.

I'm about 1 hour NE of Sacramento (which is one big strip mall=not so nice), but up where I am, it's in the foothills, and it's actually a mining/tourist town. Its within 3-5 hours of everything from San Francisco to Oregon....probably more for you since you live in the Midwest (Things are more sparsely placed there correct?). I could give you recommendations for lodgings....people tend to find my town 'quaint' and 'charming'. Get a lot of honeymooners here actually.

I've been to a few places in California. TJ and I are both in agreement that once we're financially stable, we might move out there.

And Eru, what is the age range of those girls? (If you don't mind my asking). I'm 21, and I might be different than other girls my age...But I actually want to settle down and start a family...

I'll be eighteen in May, I usually stick to gals near my age...you do the math. :thumbsup:

Or, you could do what TJ did to land me...

Be nice. Listen. Pay attention. Be patient. Be yourself.

Well, I know I'm a nice person, and also a good listener. Paying attention all the time I'm not so sure about, and patient? Don't even get me started about being patient. I've been patient for 21 years and no relationship lasted longer than three weeks! (we're talking about relationships, sex is a different issue). But the problem is me. Every single (ya get it? play in words :p ) girl I meet has something I don't like. All the time I'm waiting for miss perfect to bump in to me, but until now that didn't happen o:) . You see, sometimes I want just someone to be with, having someone to hold and to love, but that hasn't happened yet. I actually have been in love only once in my 21 full years of life. Ok, that lasted two years, but she was way out of my league if you know what I mean. Geez, I can't stop, I really had to get this off my chest apparantly :p

Sorry, I'll stop bothering you with my ****ed up love life :thumbsup:

don't search for miss perfect wait for someone who you know the flaws of and still can love perfect doesn't exist, but perfect love does in my opinion though single myself and having nearly no experience with ladies I seen it happen, people who don't always get along but still love each other deeply despite major personality clashes

I'll be eighteen in May, I usually stick to gals near my age...you do the math.  :p

Wow, it's nice to see a guy your age wanting to cook for a girl instead of focusing on trying to get her into be. I've pretty much always dated guys that were older than me (TJ is a little over 5 years older than me) When I was 18, I was sick of guys my age only wanting one thing...

I hope it all works out for you.

Well, I know I'm a nice person, and also a good listener. Paying attention all the time I'm not so sure about, and patient? Don't even get me started about being patient. I've been patient for 21 years and no relationship lasted longer than three weeks! (we're talking about relationships, sex is a different issue). But the problem is me. Every single (ya get it? play in words :p ) girl I meet has something I don't like. All the time I'm waiting for miss perfect to bump in to me, but until now that didn't happen :p . You see, sometimes I want just someone to be with, having someone to hold and to love, but that  hasn't happened yet. I actually have been in love only once in my 21 full years of life. Ok, that lasted two years, but she was way out of my league if you know what I mean. Geez, I can't stop, I really had to get this off my chest apparantly :p

Sorry, I'll stop bothering you with my ****ed up love life :thumbsup:

Before TJ, my longest relationship was a little over 3 or 4 months. I was convinced that I would never find "the one", that I was doomed to remain single or always have these short, meaningless relationships. I spent a few months basically finding someone just for the sake of being with someone, and it just made me more miserable.

Then I found TJ. And we weren't really even looking for eachother. It just...happend.

Now we've been together for 14 months and we're engaged. So just when you least expect it, love and happiness will find you.

Lord...I sound like a Hallmark card or something... o:)

But seriously, don't ever give up.

Proud purveyor, owner and operator of the Wonder Twins

I'm still set on dragging you up to Canada for our honeymoon.

Well I'm having my delayed Honeymoon early next year...Egypt!

It's been my dream for so long and I've been so envious hearing from all my friends that have been, that my wife has finally backed down and agreed to go, despite her fears for death by terrorist, chronic diahorrea ("the Curse of the Pharohs") and being abducted by the aliens that the built the pyramids.

2 weeks and we're travelling from Abu Simbel to Alexandria, including 9 days cruising the Nile in 5 star luxury. Whaooh!

Before TJ, my longest relationship was a little over 3 or 4 months. I was convinced that I would never find "the one", that I was doomed to remain single or always have these short, meaningless relationships. I spent a few months basically finding someone just for the sake of being with someone, and it just made me more miserable.

Then I found TJ. And we weren't really even looking for eachother. It just...happend.

Now we've been together for 14 months and we're engaged. So just when you least expect it, love and happiness will find you.

Lord...I sound like a Hallmark card or something... :thumbsup:

But seriously, don't ever give up.

So...what you say is "be more patient" o:)

It's been my dream for so long and I've been so envious hearing from all my friends that have been, that my wife has finally backed down and agreed to go, despite her fears for death by terrorist, chronic diahorrea ("the Curse of the Pharohs") and being abducted by the aliens that the built the pyramids.

2 weeks and we're travelling from Abu Simbel to Alexandria, including 9 days cruising the Nile in 5 star luxury. Whaooh!

That is brilliant! I have done that too. Be sure to visit the national museum of Cairo. That was one of the most interesting museums I have ever been.

OMG! You are so lucky.

I've been to England (twice), Spain, Morrocco and the Bahamas. Egypt is one of the countries I've always wanted to visit...

Canada or England are the most plausible locations for an out of country honeymoon (or we can go on another cruise). I have family in Canada and England, so that always helps.

I spent a week in England for spring break for next to nothing because of family connections. :D

Proud purveyor, owner and operator of the Wonder Twins

I'm sort of a...geek of all trades, I guess you could say.

I like computers.

I like Star Wars.

I like gaming.

I like girly stuff...like shopping and dresses and cute skirts.

I like sports.

I like pr0n.

Forgive my ignorance but what is "pr0n"?

I know what "p0rn" is, of course...but a classy woman like Sarah probably wouldn't be into that. :thumbsup:

OMG! You are so lucky.

I've been to England (twice), Spain, Morrocco and the Bahamas. Egypt is one of the countries I've always wanted to visit...

Canada or England are the most plausible locations for an out of country honeymoon (or we can go on another cruise). I have family in Canada and England, so that always helps.

I spent a week in England for spring break for next to nothing because of family connections.  :D

Lol, I have the same thing in Scotland, Germany and Spain. That makes your holiday really cheap. Stayed with familiy in Scotland last summer for a whole month, costed me 2 cartons of sigarettes from Holland = 78 euros :thumbsup:

Well, yes and no.

It's perfectly alright to get impatient and say "When is it my turn?" I got pretty impatient several times.

The key is just to never give up hope.

Thanks for giving a young dutch geek some faith in love :thumbsup:

Then I'm into classy pr0n.  o:)

....You mean without a pony?

:ph34r:

i meant amen to the be more patient post not the traveling post i really want to get out this country at some point only been out of the state once to sydney, Note to self: travel when have money

I come from Australia but live in Germany (because my wife is German), and I've also lived in England, the States and Ireland.

Believe me - the rest of the world is great to visit but Australia is the best place to live (at least so far, for me).

The food is better and cheaper, the weather nicer, the people friendlier, the rent minimal (unless you're on the North Shore in Sydney, of course) and the beaurocracy is practically non-existant compared to the hoops you have to jump through in some places.

Plus because of the warm weather all year round the girls wear less clothes. :thumbsup: