Geek love

PrincessSarah

There really aren't too many outdoor weddings here because of the weather. It can be 90 one day, and snowing the next. For example, it was only 30 yesterday, but Thursday the forecast is calling for rain and temperatures in the high 50's.

Sorry, but for us European guys, how much is that in celcius?

Hell, our first date was a haunted house and then we saw Texas Chainsaw Massacre!

How romantic... :-"

But anyway, congratulations. As Conspiracy Theorist stated above, you seem nice and sensible people and I'm happy for you :thumbsup:

Isn't it? ;)

Our first date was on my birthday last year. And since my birthday is 10 days before Halloween, I wanted to get a group of people together to go to a haunted house. Well, TJ was the only one that could go, and our relationship just evolved from there.

I think it's because at one point I reached back to hold his hand. That, or he was staring at my ass the entire time... o:)

Proud purveyor, owner and operator of the Wonder Twins

Isn't it?  :thumbsup:

Our first date was on my birthday last year. And since my birthday is 10 days before Halloween, I wanted to get a group of people together to go to a haunted house. Well, TJ was the only one that could go, and our relationship just evolved from there.

I think it's because at one point I reached back to hold his hand. That, or he was staring at my ass the entire time...  o:)

;)

Oh oh, I have a great story about staring at unknown girls' asses!

Once upon a time.. I stood in line for an ATM, and it was cold and dark outside so the queue was quite compact. When I stood there managing my wallet, I held it quite low in front of me (because the distance to the person in front of me was so minimal I couldn't extend my arms forward) and suddenly I noticed that the person in front of me was this really hot girl wearing thin white pants on top of black thongs (they were visible through her pants). Somehow I kind of forgot about my wallet and admired her rear end instead, thinking she wouldn't notice in the dark. But she did notice. Guess what she did then? She smiled at me and slowly backed into my hands (which were still holding the wallet in front of me), letting me feel her up! Then she just casually walked away after getting her cash..

There are two things you should learn from this story:

1) Keep staring at female butts! It will finally pay off someday!

2) Swedish girls rock!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Oh oh, I have a great story about staring at unknown girls' asses!

Once upon a time..  I stood in line for an ATM, and it was cold and dark outside so the queue was quite compact. When I stood there managing my wallet, I held it quite low in front of me (because the distance to the person in front of me was so minimal I couldn't extend my arms forward) and suddenly I noticed that the person in front of me was this really hot girl wearing thin white pants on top of black thongs (they were visible through her pants). Somehow I kind of forgot about my wallet and admired her rear end instead, thinking she wouldn't notice in the dark. But she did notice. Guess what she did then? She smiled at me and slowly backed into my hands (which were still holding the wallet in front of me), letting me feel her up! Then she just casually walked away after getting her cash..

There are two things you should learn from this story:

1) Keep staring at female butts! It will finally pay off someday!

2) Swedish girls rock!

I'm not so sure about 1), but 2) is so true :thumbsup:

the most hilarious thing happened to me once ..

at a disco you know how some girls always come up and out of nowhere ask "Aren't you gonna buy me a drink?" ..

well this particular girl did things a little different! I'd been staring at her for a while (you know how you can forget all about the fact that you are completly obviously staring at girls ..) and then she notice me .. simply walks up, grabs my b**** and says "aren't you gonna buy me a drink??" .. I mean that's 10 points just for being straightforward .. I would've bought her the bar if I had the money!!

and she was swedish .. go figure! :thumbsup:

so yes mkreku, absolutely right, stare at girls (especially swedish girls apperantly).. it pays off in the long run!! :D

Fortune favors the bald.

If I had the cash, this is how I'd like to do our wedding (not that it will happen anytime soon).

I'd like to do an outdoor autumn wedding. Nebraska only really looks beautiful in the fall when all the leaves change color. I'd like to find a small pond, and lay a glass strip in it. As Sarah walks down the aisle, I'd want her to then walk out onto the glass and do the ceremony proper on the water with floating flowers and candles in the pond.

I read that .. then looked at your avatar .. :(:o

but nice despriction and sounds really really nice! if you did that it would be a freakin' beautiful wedding!!! no doubt..

best I could do with my economy:

outdoor wedding during winther and finding a frozen puddle with some frozen mud in it (perhaps some rotten leaves if I'm lucky)..

- Rosbjerg

Fortune favors the bald.

Yeah, I really like the glass on the pond idea. But unless we win the lottery or I sell a kidney on the black market, I don't think it will happen.

But still, there are a lot of really nice parks in and around the Omaha area. And if mother nature behaves, we'll be able to pull off a great outdoor fall wedding.

Either that, or just get eloped in Vegas.

I've been to a few places in California. TJ and I are both in agreement that once we're financially stable, we might move out there.

And Eru, what is the age range of those girls? (If you don't mind my asking). I'm 21, and I might be different than other girls my age...But I actually want to settle down and start a family...

Or, you could do what TJ did to land me...

Be nice. Listen. Pay attention. Be patient. Be yourself.

That sounds.. ok.

But I'd still recommend my butt-staring method though!

It's fast!

It's cheap!

It's a lot of fun! (except for the 9 times out of 10 when you get slapped)

Best of all: in 100 years, who'll remember all the embarrassing moments you've subjected yourself to?! NOONE!

So keep staring, guys!!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!