The Perfect Party?

I'm just wondering if anyone has found a party that are their perfect party?

List the partymembers, where you put most skillpoints and attributepoints and why the **** you like just dose characters!

I wanna know, so that when I get my game I'm going to know where to put my points in the PC. Example: If T3 has a lot of Int, then my PC don need like 20 in int. I know, I know, I'm a :x

I'm just wondering if anyone has found a party that are their perfect party?

List the partymembers, where you put most skillpoints and attributepoints and why the **** you like just dose characters!

I wanna know, so that when I get my game I'm going to know where to put my points in the PC. Example: If T3 has a lot of Int, then my PC don need like 20 in int. I know, I know, I'm a  o:)

I really didn't have a party the first time I played through it. I had to go solo quite a bit, with the setting on 'Difficult' in order to be challenged.

If I did take a party member, it was one of the chicks (Jedi) and I put her behavior on 'Jedi Support'.

Its kind of lame actually. This is a D20 system, and I'm running around with 5 out of my 6 attributes in the mid 20s, and one attribute in the low 30s. No longer is having an attribute hitting 18 a big deal, like it is in most D20 system games.

- dr cloak

difficult, kriea and those 3 sabers  :'( I dread the moment.

???

I'm asking for Perfect Party's, not your personal feelings. :angry:

Well, to put it simply, the perfect party would consist of you (obviously) and 2 Jedi lol. A 3-Jedi party is 'Perfect' in my opinion, no matter what class your Jedi are, its unstoppable.

- dr cloak

???

Well, to put it simply, the perfect party would consist of you (obviously) and 2 Jedi lol. A 3-Jedi party is 'Perfect' in my opinion, no matter what class your Jedi are, its unstoppable.

- dr cloak

You're right, I bow in your greatness. *bowing towards the computor*

???

- dr cloak

Let me put it this way. Unless you have the IQ of a garden snail, or you have a physical deformity (only one hand for example), or have never played any video games before, then you will easily get through this game no matter who is in your party. Its that easy. Don't do what 90% of all others do, which is 'Normal' difficulty setting and 'Guardian' as your class.

I'm going through it a 2nd time, as a Sentinel, with having nobody in my group unless I'm forced to, with the setting on Difficult, and its still easy. I don't know why I bother.

- dr cloak

???

- dr cloak

Let me put it this way. Unless you have the IQ of a garden snail, or you have a physical deformity (only one hand for example), or have never played any video games before, then you will easily get through this game no matter who is in your party. Its that easy. Don't do what 90% of all others do, which is 'Normal' difficulty setting and 'Guardian' as your class.

I'm going through it a 2nd time, as a Sentinel, with having nobody in my group unless I'm forced to, with the setting on Difficult, and its still easy. I don't know why I bother.

- dr cloak

*mmmm wana eating salad*

Yes, why do you bother? The reason why I would replay the game is so I can learn more about my companions.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Yes, why do you bother? The reason why I would replay the game is so I can learn more about my companions.

To hell with my companions, I want to be challenged. Atleast die once or twice during the 40-50 hour adventure.

- dr cloak

To hell with my companions, I want to be challenged. Atleast die once or twice during the 40-50 hour adventure.

- dr cloak

Okie doke.

Although I do have to say...KotOR was never really a game that was designed to be hard.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Malak was pretty tough my first run through on KOTOR...the majority of the hard parts of the game should be puzzles...etc. I was hoping they'd incorporate a puzzle into building your Saber...like each step would be a test sorta..like the power generators from the first game where power has to be transferred...instead of just collecting the pieces.

- dr cloak

Okie doke.

Although I do have to say...KotOR was never really a game that was designed to be hard.

You got that right. It appears it was designed to be easy. Designed for players in the 12-16 year old age group, with average intelligence, I'm sure.

- dr cloak

Me as a Jedi Counculer & Master/Lord, Visas as Sentinal, Bao-Dur as Guardian.

I have 42 WIS and 31 CHA. Visas has 39 DEX and 26 CON. Bao-Dur has 34 STR and 40 INT.

They all have Lightsabers that do a TON of damage and we simply role up to a group of people, we all use individual Force Powers, then we all activate Master Speed and Flurry/Crit Strike/Power Atk their asses to the ground. It works EVERYTIME. We run **** all over the galaxy, me and my posse do. We role DEEP!

Me as a Jedi Counculer & Master/Lord, Visas as Sentinal, Bao-Dur as Guardian.

I have 42 WIS and 31 CHA. Visas has 39 DEX and 26 CON. Bao-Dur has 34 STR and 40 INT.

They all have Lightsabers that do a TON of damage and we simply role up to a group of people, we all use individual Force Powers, then we all activate Master Speed and Flurry/Crit Strike/Power Atk their asses to the ground. It works EVERYTIME. We run **** all over the galaxy, me and my posse do. We role DEEP!

Thank you, finally a good answer!! :D