Which planet Next???

I've just completed everything on Telos and i'm wondering which planet i should travel to next. Which planet will grant me the lightsabre the quickest? Does the planet i choose affect the storyline? Enhance it?

Here is what I did to get the Saber quickly:

1. Peragus to Citadel Station

2. Citadel Station to Telos

3. Telos (Military Base) to Dantooine.

Now by the time you are enroute to Dantooine from Telos, you should have complete Dark Side or Light Side Mastery. The key is to get lots of DS/LS shifts before leaving Citadel Station.

The moment you see the cutscene with Visas, is the key point.

When you land on Dantooine, go back into the Ebon Hawk and Visas should be there. I got my last piece that I needed from her Saber.

I don't know of any faster way than this.

- dr cloak

In addition, if you are a Dark Sider, it might take you longer to get your Saber, unless you pulled out the Ithorian Quest on Citadel Station for one of the Light Saber pieces.

And don't let anyone tell you that you can purchase the Light Saber components from a Merchant or build them with the Work Bench, this is B.S.

- dr cloak

Also, if you're darkside, and you get visas right after you get to dantooine, make sure you give change the will and give it to the guard captain--NOT the woman in the salvager camp.

You'll get your last piece there.

If you go to Nar Shaddah and get visas immediately, the quickest way is to sneak into voggo's secret storeroom.