Anybody own it ?

No. Nobody here owns the game. We just all like to hang out here banter as if we did, making up things here and there so we don't get bored. >_<

There are freezing issues, as there was in the first. There are frame rate issues, which popped up in the first sometimes too. There are glitches which may hinder or destroy your progress through the game, just like in the first game. You might see one of them, you might see none of them, you might get every single glitch we've discovered and more!

"is it worth it" - nobody here can answer that for you. You have to make up your own mind about that based on what you've read. No matter how many people tell you "yes" or "no", you might disagree if you just try the game.

No.  Nobody here owns the game.  We just all like to hang out here banter as if we did, making up things here and there so we don't get bored.  :-

There are freezing issues, as there was in the first.  There are frame rate issues, which popped up in the first sometimes too.  There are glitches which may hinder or destroy your progress through the game, just like in the first game.  You might see one of them, you might see none of them, you might get every single glitch we've discovered and more!

"is it worth it" - nobody here can answer that for you.  You have to make up your own mind about that based on what you've read.  No matter how many people tell you "yes" or "no", you might disagree if you just try the game.

Suprisingly, the first play through I froze up ALOT...but i'm almost done the second time and it hasn't had any problems..weird.

the framerate definitely dips, but I've encountered no freezes, black screens, etc. The only glitch encountered so far is when I queue up attacks and the pathfinding is a bit off (instead of doing what I say, they charge head-first into battle) -- that's happened twice in the 20+ hours I've played