*** Post your bugs/problems here ***

* Sometimes when there's a hologram during character conversations, that hologram stays around afterwards. I've had this happen both with T3-M4 and G0-T0, where the hologram shown as part of the conversation was still around on the Ebon Hawk after the conversation, standing near the entrance. These holograms will move, too; I had one attack Visas Marr when she appeared on the ship, and they persist between level loads. It seems to happen when during the dialogue when you trigger the same dialogue tree that shows the hologram more than once in the same conversation.

My personal list of bugs discovered through the first 10 hours of play:

*Unable to use workbenches

*Journal entries are no longer being added. I believe this happened as soon as I arrived on Telos.

*In the polar region of Telos, my companions never appear in the prison so I can't rescue them. Which means I can never leave. Reloading the autosave from the arrival in the polar region has not helped. Related to this issue: I'm gathering I'm not seeing a part of a cutscene involving Kreia talking with Atton. Basically they seem to disappear from the game once I enter the lair of the handmaidens.

I'll be restarting my entire game tonight which sorta kinda sucks. No doubt I'll go very dark side as a result.

New Xbox, new KotOR game...it was all supposed to be so perfect...

ARGH!!!

I'm about one hour into the game. At the Peragus mining place, after communicating with T3 and using him to unlock the emergency blast door, he was shot with a blue beam. After this, and after speaking with Atton about going down the turbolift into the mining caves, I walked over to a door called "Emergency Blast Door". I figured that this should be the door T3 unlocked, as I already using lifts in an open room to no avail. When I press "A", a message still comes up saying that the door is magnetically sealed and perhaps it could be opened from the other side. I talked to friends about this at first, and in their games, the door OPENS at that point. I've already tried loading my save file and autosave multiple times to no avail. PLEASE HELP!!!

Alright my bad glitch is on Nar Shadda. I am playing as a light side Jedi, and am high ranking in level. the smugglers moon was my second choice planet.

* I completed all bonus missions thus far, from the over taxed Ithoian, down to the landing rights* here is where things got wacky,

I returned to the ship almost as soon as the clip of the slavers played out. Once I ran into there leader in the security room I actually convince him to pay tribute, rather than finish fighting.

this should have triggered the Exchanges message, granted I had done all the other missions to anger them.

I leave the ship. no message I get the ability to tie off a few little missions, such as the freighters.

still, no message.

I walk alover, one of the twin sun sisters is standing outside the cantina, you try to talk, you auto enter the entertainment section.. Hannhar is standing across from the Cantina, again nothing, you cant interact or anything...and lastly Maria is standing near the first refugee near the swoop shop, no interaction. Nar Shadda is done save for the exchange message and up.

I left, and did all the Dxun/Ondereon stories, went through the Sith academy, took the sith tour, did the Sith cave of destiny. went back to Telos to play pazzak and finish the dancer story, which I skipped, went back to Dantooine for the fun of it, then back to Nar Shadda to see that NOTHING changed :angry:

Yankee user I've encountered the exact same problems as you have; firstly, I haven't been able to access workbenches whatsoever, secondly, I haven't had any journal logs for the entire portion of the game. Also, I too am stuck on the Telos secret academy in the polar region as of my friends are not in the kolto/force cages. Best of luck to you, Yankee.

Well, I made another post about it, I guess I might as well add it here...

The Sith Marauder's Fury line doesn't give extra attacks for "Improved Fury" or "Master Fury"... barring my game being broken. It's easy to test. Give yourself a one-handed weapon, activate Master fury, do a regular attack... only one number will pop up.

Hanharr's Wookie Frenzy seems to have the same problem.. the higher levels should grant additional attacks, but they don't. This isn't surprising, if you check the effects listing when Hanharr uses his best Wookie frenzy, they call the effect "Master Fury", so they're the same ability as far as the game is considered.

So, unless I'm taking crazy pills, there's two very broken skills there. Which is unfortunate, since Burst of speed is armor restricted, and Fury isn't, so it *could* have allowed Sith Marauders to boost their number of attacks whilst wearing heavy armor or such.

Hmmmm.....where to begin...

1. While fighting...if you wuss out and run away to heal yourself....then target an enemy and attack...your character will try to hit the target while facing the wrong direction....in other words, your character is facing the TV screen and the enemy is behind him/her...and the stupid character won't turn itself around. This may not be a bug...but it is annoying

2. Game completely freezes sometimes during game saves and loads as well as before, after, or during cutscenes.

3. Sometimes...after the game freeze...the xbox will start making a buzzing noise and you'll get a disc read error.

4. Save a game over an old game save and it will freeze up and render the save "damaged" and unuseable...so you'll have to load an earlier game save and lose progress. Doesn't happen all the time....but happens frequently enough for it to be a major problem.

5. White screen of death....the game is loading the next area and the screen goes white and refuses to finish loading....but there are glitchy words/graphics on-screen.

6. Check out the equip screen for a character with 2 weapons...1 in each hand...the left weapon will flicker....

7. Equip Mira with 2 vibroswords or vibroblades...then upgrade them....go back to the equip screen....where'd the second vibro go??? Who knows....it disappeared. Check the upgrade screen again....the weapon is gone but you still have the upgrades in inventory....upgrade a different sword/blade and do it again...the weapon goes bye-bye.

There are other glitches...but some are actually advantageous.

I've heard of the hsiss glitch....I didn't know it was a glitch till I read about it....but I did find that one....was in that room and the 2 hsiss appeared and I tried to attack them and accidentally got the corpse a couple more times and ended up with a room full of hsiss.....oops. Barely made it out of that room alive.

I just got my first bug tonight. My fiance was playing (we use the same xbox/disk) and his character returned to the Jedi Enclave near the end of the game. Well when it pans to show where the Jedi masters would be (except he was playing dark side, so no one was there) the game freezes. No way to skip it. No way to finish the game.

He says it's due to a corruped save. I'm pretty bummed, I wanted to see force crush.

EDIT: Ok, he got past it. He had to put Kreia in his party in order for the scene to trigger without freezing. It was still weird.

1) My first glitch was on Peragus right after that T3 was shot down. I gained control of my main character and i went down the lift and then i gained control of t3 but i couldn't move him.

2)The next day i couldn't go past the obsidian sign when it starts up.

3)And the Red Eclipse never boarded the ebon hawk. Only when i started a game right before i went rhere it worked.

But i all got past them.

"Nothing's perfect. This world is not perfect, but it's there for us trying the best it can. That's what makes it so beautiful."

I dont know if this is a glitch or not.....But im stuck on nar shaadar and I cant get out of this place....its after i encounter visquis and the goto kills visquis....I can not get out of this place.Kriea is here and so is hanaar but they dont do anything.I defeated every1 in here.I picked up all the supply's been to every room but i still can not get out of this place.

I haven't seen this mentioned yet, but the mastery bonuses seem to be bugged. In my first game I started as a guardian and then went to watchman as my prestige class. I got my +3 STR as a guardian, but then when I switched classes I should have gotten +3 CON, which I didn't. The bonus eventually got switched to the correct one, but it wasn't until I had spent some time as a watchman.

In my second game I didn't have this problem with my PC (sentinal/weapon master). The bonus switched right when it was supposed to. However, I've turned Bao-Dur into a jedi, he has full light-side mastery, it says above his character portrait "+3 STR", but it's not showing up in his stats. I tried entering a different area, he still doesn't get the bonus. I thought maybe he'd get it on his next level-up, nothing. I guess if I just keep waiting, it'll eventually pop up on there, but this is incredibly frustrating

I just got myself into the exactly the same situation as the original post below;

Convert Handmaiden to Jedi, then Kreia mutters "Betrayal!" Then there's a cut scene and a new load... and then its wandering Atris's hidden academy, with not another soul in sight, and all doors (Meditation chamber, and turbolift) sealed and no way to open them.

Is this really a glitch with no solution?

" have played through most of the game. I just recently started talking to the handmaiden, fought her, defeated her, had her accept the jedi path. I left her in her quarters left the room and the Ebon Hawk landed on Telos dropped me off at turbolift door in front Atris's room but what do I do now. I cant board the ship, open the big doors to the Atris's room or anything except run around the ice rooms. Thanks for the help!! "

edg, when u start a new game it creates a seperate file for ur old one. look around in the menu and u should find ur old game saves file.

now my game ending glitch...

i got a game ending bug on Nar Shaddaa and apparently a few over at GameFAQS have gotten it also. the cutscene where Visquis asks u to meet him in the private lounge never shows up. do the devs have any comments on this glitch?

here's the link to the topic at GameFAQS...

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessag...&topic=18608464

I have had the game for about a week. The most disappointing thing about it is that I cannot take it back for a refund. The game would be great if I could actually play it, but I am lucky if I can get 20 mins before it locks up. Sometimes it is a load screen, sometimes I am browsing my inventory, sometimes I am using a console or conducting dialog. I just felt like posting something as I sit here and stare at another frozen load screen.

Planted in the Planter

Major Problem

Location: Citadel Station, Suburban (almost at the end of the game).

Characters: HK-47 (24), Hanharr (24), and a Level 7 Sith Lord (Jedi Sentinel 18)

Behaviour: Characters locked inside of the planter.

Exact Location: Main Concourse with the planters.

Steps: Fought as necessary, upgraded characters, and now they're stuck inside--yes, inside--of the planter.

Recreate: Not yet. . . .

Cornered

Minor Problem

Characters: Doesn't matter

Behaviour: Characters locked on a target and can't move when target is around the corner.

Steps: Switch caracters, move back, and reengage.

Blackout!

Surprising Problem

Behaviour: Screen just goes black, and this is not the droid "suspense cutscene."

Steps: Reload.

Ghost

Walking through doors doesn't bother me, but I have seen this as well in Nar Shadda, Jekk'Jekk Tarr. Other minor things such as walking through dead enemies has been throughout the game

With the exception of Blackout!, all of these are fairly recent (as in the last few hours of gameplay) glitches. . .but now they're everywhere.

Save early, save often. . . .

Aside from one crash I haven't had one problem with the game that I'd call a real bug. Yes, sometimes characters may get stuck behind objects because they aren't smart enough to walk around them and the frame rate can drop during huge fights but I've had nothing like you guys. Which makes me think, what version of the Dashboard do people have? Has everyone got the same? Maybe having/not having the latest version could give problems.

C.

I have read this this whole thread now and I can say that after two (almost) play throughs my game has never crashed. (w00t) The loading of areas seems to take forever, but I think that's just my impatient nature. :p I have had the PC or NPCs run away and then way around when re-targetting, but I find that actually kind of funny. :blink: (Okay... so I have an odd snese of humor!) And sinc emost of the fights are down right cake walks, it didn't hurt anything. I do remember now having my PC (or maybe it was when I was Mira) walking not being able to open dorrs in the alien bar on Nar Shadda, but she could just walk through the doors... so it really wasn't a big deal. :)

I wonder if I am just really, really lucky (maybe I should go buy a lottery ticket? :D ) or there is something else going on here. My Xbox is brand-spanking new. Could that be it?

First off....how would they have a Live! patch for a game that does not support Live!? And if they release a version that DOES support Live!, I had better get one for FREE...or at least at a fair discount.

Problems.

-Freezes. Too many times to name.

-Missing text.

-Have been stuck in walls and fallen through floors.

-T3 is LS but his picture shows DS.

-Can not change Handmaiden to become a Jedi because every time I talk to her my entire screen goes blank, but the game does not freeze.

-Major slow down when numerous enemies are around. This results in a game freeze.

Played KOTOR 2, 4 times already and i always end up in the SAME GOD**** place. The Jedi Academy at Telos. Kreia,Atton and Bao-Dur aren't in their cells and i couldnt find a way off that place. never finished the game even ONCE.

Here is another problem which some of you probably havent faced yet. I CANNOT SPEAK TO HANDMAIDEN at all. She just stares and thats it. I defeated the other Handmaiden Sisters in the sparring contest and finished ticking off Atris. Other than that i am totally lost.

My Journals work just fine, encountered ONE broken side-quest (killing the escaped criminals) and the Lab Stations and Work Benches also work just fine.

All problems are on X-Box. And if ur wondering. All the Goods are good. X-Box NOT modified and KOTOR 2 is not copied.

Would any DEV. please reply and say something that at least that your noting there problems down.