Nar Shadaa So stuck plz help again.

I went through the refugee zone first. I cleared out the veterans. I got the Exchange guy to leave them alone by healing the sick guy. I reunited the girl with her mother.

I got past the Hutt thanks to Ghostrunner.

I talked to him about Goto.

I got the pilot a crew. I got the Ithorian out of there. He agreed to take the family with him. He gave me the power crystal. I know it is used for the pylons, but I don't know why.

I can't get the lady reunited with her husband. She says she can't leave. I can't goad the guards into fighting. The Exchange overseer doesn't talk about it.

Dek Dek Jar? In there no one will talk to me except the Twilek and he only says I won't have to wait long. I can't get into the private lounge.

Can anyone just point me somewhere anywhere? I can't seem to get anywhere here.....

I went through the refugee zone first. I cleared out the veterans. I got the Exchange guy to leave them alone by healing the sick guy. I reunited the girl with her mother.

I got the pilot a crew. I got the Ithorian out of there. He agreed to take the family with him. He gave me the power crystal. I know it is used for the pylons, but I don't know why.

I can't get the lady reunited with her husband. She says she can't leave. I can't goad the guards into fighting. The Exchange overseer doesn't talk about it.

Dek Dek Jar? In there no one will talk to me except the Twilek and he only says I won't have to wait long. I can't get into the private lounge.

Can anyone just point me somewhere anywhere? I can't seem to get anywhere here.....

Go back inside the Ebon Hawk and see what happens...

To get the story moving forward on Nar Shaddaa it can be a bit tricky. ;)

To get the women reunited with her husband you will need to clear the guards out... all of them. Speak with Exchange boss there and piss him off. You'll be able to target all the guards then. :blink:

Dek Dek Jar will come into play later.

But how to move the story forward. I say it is tricky because I hate Pazaak. It was useless in the first game and just ended up pissing me off (how the hell did he just get 20!?). But you *have* to play Pazaak on Nar Shaddaa -- or rather, you need to somehow move up the Pazaak ladder. :)

To do it without actually playing:

Speak with the Twi'lek in the middle of the Pazaak den. If you have Atton in your group he will take care of her with no playing required.

Speak with the guy to left then (I can't remember name or race). There are 3 thugs outside looking for him -- speak with them and then threaten speak to the player. Tell him he needs to go on a losing streak or you'll turn him in.

Finally speak with the droid to the right. You can repair or reprogram her so that her need to play Pazaak is done

When you've done all that, the champ will come out of retirement. You can play him once easily (I am not sure if I just got lucky, or if he really is that easy the first time). The story will continue the next time you exit.

Go back inside the Ebon Hawk and see what happens...

To get the story moving forward on Nar Shaddaa it can be a bit tricky. :)

To get the women reunited with her husband you will need to clear the guards out... all of them.  Speak with Exchange boss there and piss him off.  You'll be able to target all the guards then. :)

Dek Dek Jar will come into play later.

But how to move the story forward.  I say it is tricky because I hate Pazaak.  It was useless in the first game and just ended up pissing me off (how the hell did he just get 20!?).  But you *have* to play Pazaak on Nar Shaddaa -- or rather, you need to somehow move up the Pazaak ladder. :)

To do it without actually playing:

Speak with the Twi'lek in the middle of the Pazaak den.  If you have Atton in your group he will take care of her with no playing required.

Speak with the guy to left then (I can't remember name or race).  There are 3 thugs outside looking for him -- speak with them and then threaten speak to the player.  Tell him he needs to go on a losing streak or you'll turn him in.

Finally speak with the droid to the right.  You can repair or reprogram her so that her need to play Pazaak is done

When you've done all that, the champ will come out of retirement.  You can play him once easily (I am not sure if I just got lucky, or if he really is that easy the first time).  The story will continue the next time you exit.

Thanks also :)