Stuck on Nar Shaddaa

Okay I'm on the Smuggler's moon trying to get noticed by the Exchange. The problem is, I've completed every quest that I can and the next event isn't coming up. I've even gone out and bought the Prima Guide and according to it, I've done everything except complete the "Seeking Passage" side quest, which I can't complete because Faasa insists the hijacking problem needs to be dealth with first. Problem is, I can't fix that problem until the Red Eclipse event triggers. WTF?

I just reloaded my game at a point before I tried moving on to another planet - I recieved the invitation to join visquis in his lounge at the Jekk'jekk.

I just got the recorder out of the droid at the swoop track. There was also a droid with something inside at the pazaak lounge, if that might help.

Also, I got it after juggling character's a bit. I don't know.

i had trouble with this too

try going to the entertainment area - originally there are some men there who ask you to get someone from them.

when i went back later these were gone to be replaced by a small rodent type creature. after a few conversations i paid him 2000 credits to let the Exchange know that I didn't like them. After this i returned to the Ebon Hawk and it all followed on from there

hope that helps

Lewos

The rodent creature is the way I got out. But if anyone has gotten past the ship during the next part of Nar Shadaa, how do you get off? I regained to make the party full and I have cleared out the entire ship but I can't figure out what to do next.

To get off Goto's ship, you have to find 4-5 datapads which allow you to access different aspects of the ships security system and overload or shut them down. Things like Minefield, Droids, Turrets...etc. Then the last one is the power sources (that seal the docking bay). That is in the audience chamber (where your PC was found). There is a computer panel near the center of the room which will allow you to shut down the power...that will allow you to get back to the ebon hawk.

If you haven't got to Exchange meeting you need to talk to the two weapons dealers. They are having a dispute . . . one of them must go . . . just keep going back and forth until one of them leaves and then you will get asked to visit with the head Exchange guy

If you are on the ship . . just go back to the Hawk when you are done

Here is how it worked for me

I was an LS, so I sided with the lady, when I went back and told the guy (for either the second or third time) he says he is leaving and I will regret it . . . then as soon as I moved Atton called and said he received a message, I chose the coming back immediately option and went back to the ship . . . where I learned that it was the Ex and he wanted to talk to me. Don't know what happens if you don't select to go immediately (I assume that you have already tried just going back to the ship) - have you talked to the Hutt yet?

I have the guide, I will look at it and let you know if I see anything that would help

OK, here is the definitive deal . . . there are fourteen ways to gain 'notice' from the Ex . . . once you finish enough of them they will contact you (there isn't a certain one you HAVE to do)

1. Kill the Serroco and Exchange in the Ref sector

2. The Bith scientist

3. Fassa and the traffic (get the three ships landed)

4. Steal from Vogga (use yourself (if female) or the handmaiden as a dancer to get in and rob the Hutt

5. Beat the Pazaak champ

6. Get the Pazaak password and beat all customers

7. Pay the little guy in the Entertainment area 2,000 to spread rumors about you (this one supposedly works really well)

8. Spice Smugglers

9. The trade war

10. Swoop droid

and several default encounters . . . that you probably had just walking around

Don't know what to say then, you might have to go to some other places and see what happens when you get back (or just head towards Jekk Jekk Tarr and see what happens)

You might be effed, had somethign similar happen to me on my second time thorugh on Peragus . . . the random drop feature of the game dropped me some high level mines that the little droid couldn't use (his demo skill was too low) therefore I had to restart, because he couldn't blast open the door to get the computer spikes (you would think they wouldn't let that happen) maybe because you didn't go back immediately you ran had both the Red Eclipse mission and the Jekk Jekk Tarr mission at the same time and the computer 'forgot' one of them

yeah i went to the other planets after i gave up. Looking in the cantina too I couldnt find anyone. my what bad luck i have. 30 hours put in and i might have to start all over <_<

Does anyone know what happens if you do not select go back immediately.

OK, here is the definitive deal . . . there are fourteen ways to gain 'notice' from the Ex . . . once you finish enough of them they will contact you (there isn't a certain one you HAVE to do)

1. Kill the Serroco and Exchange in the Ref sector

2. The Bith scientist

3. Fassa and the traffic (get the three ships landed)

4. Steal from Vogga (use yourself (if female) or the handmaiden as a dancer to get in and rob the Hutt

5. Beat the Pazaak champ

6. Get the Pazaak password and beat all customers

7. Pay the little guy in the Entertainment area 2,000 to spread rumors about you (this one supposedly works really well)

8.  Spice Smugglers

9.  The trade war

10.  Swoop droid

and several default encounters . . . that you probably had just walking around

Uh oh. I have a sneaking suspicion my game is toast, because I did all ten of those quests already and haven't gotten any Exchange contact...

I did get Visas early (right after I got on Nar Shadaa, which is my first planet after Telos). I hope she's not the game breaker, because it'll be really painful going back before I got her in the party...

Sadly that happened to me on my last play through and I had no choice but to start over.

I also got the annoying thing where the criminals no-sho won Telos on 2 different play throughs.

This game is a rush job, we all knew that when we bought it.

and Darth Rellim you could have still gone on by blowing up the other droid in the bay. He'll blow up two containers but you can get in.