Start Up Screen

OMFG, coolest thing ever.....

ok first it was darth sion as the villian in the start up screen, then after awhile it was darth Nihilus....

then after My consular became Sith Lord class, It Showed MY CHARACTER as the Third Sith Lord on the Start Up Screen!

HAHAHA ****IN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it just makes u feel cool when u see it, very neat stuff designers!!!!!!!!

OMFG, coolest thing ever.....

ok first it was darth sion as the villian in the start up screen, then after awhile it was darth Nihilus....

then after My consular became Sith Lord class, It Showed MY CHARACTER as the Third Sith Lord on the Start Up Screen!

HAHAHA ****IN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it just makes u feel cool when u see it, very neat stuff designers!!!!!!!!

Yeah, definitely cool..BTW: Spoilers:::

When you faced Revan did he look exactly the same as when you played in the first game? The revan I faced had a red and purple saber...the same colors my char had when I beat the first game. I didn't know if it was a coincidence or if the game read my HD or something.

When you faced Revan did he look exactly the same as when you played in the first game? The revan I faced had a red and purple saber...the same colors my char had when I beat the first game. I didn't know if it was a coincidence or if the game read my HD or something.

No, my Revan was like that too. Don't know why he had two lightsabers if the one who was attacked by Malak only had one. :huh: