Questions on a certain Force Power

I believe another poster somewhere in these forums stated you need to choose the Sith Lord prestige class to gain this power.  You can try searching the forums or wait for another poster to confirm this for you.

I was waiting for someone to say that. Nope. The Sith Lord Prestige Class receives Crush Opposition, which effectively kills all opposition to your plans by party members. Force Crush is another thing entirely. I would assume, having not played the game, that Mosoner is right. :p

lol why do so many people using strategy guides for? i never got that..

the guy in the game store wanted to sell me it so bad, i told him "no i dont want to cheat", he just laughed when i said that, hes like its half price when you buy the game, i told him to keep it, i rather find the stuff out myself..

the guy in the game store wanted to sell me it so bad, i told him "no i dont want to cheat", he just laughed when i said that, hes like its half price when you buy the game, i told him to keep it, i rather find the stuff out myself..

My take on it: I can figure out all puzzles. Given time, I understand everyone in the game. I've bought one strategy guide in my life(for the PC game Riven). However, Im going to buy this one, not b/c I need help with figuring things out but to look at game mechanics and so forth since it won't be in the manual. (Trying to plot out my character and thigns like that.)

My take on it: I can figure out all puzzles. Given time, I understand everyone in the game. I've bought one strategy guide in my life(for the PC game Riven). However, Im going to buy this one, not b/c I need help with figuring things out but to look at game mechanics and so forth since it won't be in the manual. (Trying to plot out my character and thigns like that.)

From what I hear detailed class level tables aint in the stratagy guide either.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

From what I hear detailed class level tables aint in the stratagy guide either.

Yeah, but from what I hear there's nothing in the manual. So I guess Im going to see what's in the Strat guide and take what I can get.

Well considering how poor the documentation with the game is I was hoping for more from the strategy guide like tables and stuff. I hate making a character blind. There is nothing like that in the strategy guide either but it is more specific about what to expect from automatic level ups though. Some of the descriptions are wrong for force powers also but it lists all of them. Storm is uncapped now or has had the cap raised but they have it listed as capped at 10d6 still which is 60 max while they have screenshots of their jedi consular doing as much as 92 damage a strike with force storm lol.

Acording to a preview on ign you learn Force Crush at the Tomb of Freedon Nadd on Duxn.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

I am an advent buyer of strategy guides and although I didn't need them to get through the game the actually guides helps by telling you about hidden hard to get things and such. In almost every guide I have gotten I found some really good hidden item or what not that I would have never have guessed was there.

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud