Just a heads up for those who have the game

If you don't want to be spoiled, don't look in the back of the manual and check out the voice actors names....like I did...you jsut don't know what you may see. The smiley faces will show the series of events as follows...

(w00t) -got the game

:) -open manual

:huh:

:blink:

:o

:)

:angry:

:(

you get the picture....

If you don't want to be spoiled, don't look in the back of the manual and check out the voice actors names....like I did...you jsut don't know what you may see. The smiley faces will show the series of events as follows...

(w00t) -got the game

:)  -open manual

:)

you get the picture....

Was it that a certain actors name appeared for multiple characters, giving away that he/she was in disguise for part of the game?

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

"But I though Jedi weren't allowed to love." - Handmaiden

"But some do it anyway. We call it pulling a Bindo." - The Exile

(w00t) -got the game

:)  -open manual

;)

you get the picture....

Was it that a certain actors name appeared for multiple characters, giving away that he/she was in disguise for part of the game?

Do you really want me to answer that? that's the spoiler...I just wont say who...You've all been warned.

ooooooh ooooh ooooh! tell me tell me :D ;)

If you guys really want to know then here you go:

When I looked at the voice actor name for Mandalore I saw the same name for teh guy who did Canderous, so I guess we all know who Mandalore is now, heh

Enjoy, though I dont know why you would want to know this, it's really not that surprising, just a confirmed rumor.

ooooooh ooooh ooooh! tell me tell me :D :blink:

When I looked at the voice actor name for Mandalore I saw the same name for teh guy who did Canderous, so I guess we all know who Mandalore is now, heh

Enjoy, though I dont know why you would want to know this, it's really not that surprising, just a confirmed rumor.

oooooooh well thanks anyway im sure ill have the game's entire story wrote out for me by the time feb comes but only because i NEED to know everything i just can't stand secrets ;)

ooooooh ooooh ooooh! tell me tell me :D :blink:

oooooooh well thanks anyway im sure ill have the game's entire story wrote out for me by the time feb comes but only because i NEED to know everything i just can't stand secrets ;)

Wow. No offense but that's sad. I like spoiler info, but Im going to do my best to avoid anything around midgame or after. I dont mind people telling me the introduction or voice actors b/c I would find that out soon enough but I still want to enjoy where they take the story.

ooooooh ooooh ooooh! tell me tell me :D ;)

Yeah, thanks for spoiler coding it, but many people on these boards thought this to be the case.

But you did right. When in doubt, put it in spoiler text!

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

"But I though Jedi weren't allowed to love." - Handmaiden

"But some do it anyway. We call it pulling a Bindo." - The Exile

ooooooh ooooh ooooh! tell me tell me :D :rolleyes:

Heh, no suprise there. It's been the general concensus at this board for long.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy