Thing concerning the voice actors

It seems that the actor who gave his voice to master vrook is back in kotor 2. That could mean three things: 1)Master Vrook is back as a jedi master in hiding. 2) Master Vrook is a Sith Lord(many including me thought he was too aggresive in the first game, maybe a sort of palpatine) 3) he will play another jei or sith or npc.

Your opinions(some people will think of that as a spoiler, that is why i put the topic here)

There is hope beyond hope

It seems that the actor who gave his voice to master vrook is back in kotor 2. That could mean three things: 1)Master Vrook is back as a jedi master in hiding. 2) Master Vrook is a Sith Lord(many including me thought he was too aggresive in the first game, maybe a sort of palpatine) 3) he will play another jei or sith or npc.

Your opinions(some people will think of that as a spoiler, that is why i put the topic here)

He is credited as playing Master Vrook.

Could someone please post a list of the voice actors in the game? Pwetty pwease?  :thumbsup:

I'm sorry, i don't have it with me here. I'd have to type it up when i get home(much later), and it's a big list.

If you are interested in returning voices from kotor 1, most of them are not listed on a specific character but on "additional voices" so it isn't 100% certain that they are voicing those characters from K1(although very likely).

Because some people just want a "hint" and not the whole story spoiled for them.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Because some people just want a "hint" and not the whole story spoiled for them.

Yea like me, I have to wait til xmas :rolleyes: (sorry all pc and international gamers if that sounded a bit spoiled) but i still wantt so hints not complete spoilers. :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

If you don't want to know dont read this!

Voice actor cast

Kreia:Sara Kestelman

Atton Rand:Nicky Katt

Bao Dur:Roger G. Smith

Visas Marr:Kelly Hu

GO-TO:Daran Norris

Handmaiden:Grey Delisle

HK47/HK50:Kristopher Tabori

Mira:Emily Berry

Sion:Louis Mellis

Disciple:Greg Ellis

Atris:Elizabeth Rider

Mandalore:John Cygan

Master Vrook:Ed Asner

additional voices:

Andre Sogliuzzo, Andrew Chaikan, Andy Secombe, Anthony May, Billy Brown, Brian Deacon, Carolyn Seymour, Charles Seymour, Charles Dennis, Chris Cox, Corey Burton, Crystal Wright, Daran Norris, Darren White, David Collins, David Robb, David Weatherly, Elizabeth Conboy, Ingrid Lacey, James Horan, Jamie Glover, Jennifer Hale, John Callen, Jonathan Morris, Kath Soucie, Lex Lang, Lorri Holt, Louis Mellis, Michael Gough, Nick Chilvers, Nick jameson, Paul Venables, Phil Lamarr, Rafael Ferrer, Raphael Sbarge, Robin Atkin Downes,

Roger L. Jackson, Seeta Indrani, Steve Blum, Tim Omundson, Tish Hicks,

Tom Kane,Vannessa Marshall

Hope that helps.I don't know the names of the original voice actors so it doesnt mean much to me.Who is GO-TO? I haven't heard anything about him.

Thanks!

On the additional voice list there are:

Bastila Shan and Carth Onasi

And beleive it or not...

Darth Malak

I dont know the rest...

well for those wonderin about twoof the people from the spoilers above...This page has 4 pictures from the UK OXM and the picture entitled KOTOR1 has some interesting things in the main picture...

a lightside malak and bastilla are apparently fighting alongside other jedi against your character