K2 Story Bigger Then "I Am Your Father" Moment?

Only one thing more shocking, than I am your Father...

I am your son/daughter/nueter.

personally, my bet is

I am your clone.

or

You are my clone.

Most shocking would probaly be:

Sion:Your Qel Droma and i am your brother Gav Droma

You: Noooo!!!!!

But this is mostly "Days of your lives" logic >_<

I was thing about the Luke Skywalker trilogy and wondering what could have happen that would have been a bigger revelation then the *I am your father* thing. How about if Luke and Leia had fallen in love and consummated that love before they knew they were brother and sister, kind of a galatic hillbillie thing. That surely would have been a bigger revelation had that occured. So may be thats the big revelation in the game, one of the romances you can pick ends up being your sister/brother, that would definitly shake the characters world to its very foundations :)

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I was thing about the Luke Skywalker trilogy and wondering what could have happen that would have been a bigger revelation then the *I am your father* thing. How about if Luke and Leia had fallen in love and consummated that love before they knew they were brother and sister, kind of a galatic hillbillie thing. That surely would have been a bigger revelation had that occured. So may be thats the big revelation in the game, one of the romances you can pick ends up being your sister/brother, that would definitly shake the characters world to its very foundations wink.gif

In George Lucas' sterile world of StarWars, I doubt that would ever happen.

I was thing about the Luke Skywalker trilogy and wondering what could have happen that would have been a bigger revelation then the *I am your father* thing. How about if Luke and Leia had fallen in love and consummated that love before they knew they were brother and sister, kind of a galatic hillbillie thing. That surely would have been a bigger revelation had that occured. So may be thats the big revelation in the game, one of the romances you can pick ends up being your sister/brother, that would definitly shake the characters world to its very foundations :)

And afterwards becomes the reason why Jedi weren't allowed to love. :cool:

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

I was thing about the Luke Skywalker trilogy and wondering what could have happen that would have been a bigger revelation then the *I am your father* thing. How about if Luke and Leia had fallen in love and consummated that love before they knew they were brother and sister, kind of a galatic hillbillie thing. That surely would have been a bigger revelation had that occured. So may be thats the big revelation in the game, one of the romances you can pick ends up being your sister/brother, that would definitly shake the characters world to its very foundations :geek:

And afterwards becomes the reason why Jedi weren't allowed to love. :cool:

My bet is it about your identity, i think i logged last world to be Dxun or Oderon which is where large part of the escalated event started with Freedon Nadd and later Exar Kun and Qel Droma, so it is possible that you are somewhat connected or linked to them.