Spoilers

Kazic

Ah yes. Anything else? Ooooo.. I know one. The party friction thing. Remember master? And the fact that in doing good, you can cause evil.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Ah yes. Anything else? Ooooo.. I know one. The party friction thing. Remember master?

ya, because they will only follow you if it beifents them and how you treat and listen to them. and there was one screen that you are talkingto one of the members right after you had killed anther one. you can choose a light awnser wich is I do not want blood just obiediance. dark is then you will join the rest of the crew dead.

sorry to crash the two dude spoiler show but havin read the review the whole practically defenseless for a few hours seems important

did I not send the review to you?

ya, so when you get your lightsaber you are like I am big bad ass here piss of sith

I did. I'm a girl not a dude. Yes, you will be on the run for the first 5-10 hours of the game, depending on if you do side quests. Only when you get your lightsaber, which is a quest which will take you acrosss several planets, will you really be able to go on the offensive.

edit: darn 30 sec flow thing! :p

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Indeed and fast. Also the good thing you do have long reaching effects. If you give a beggar 20 credits he may thank you, only to walk off and be killed for the creds you gave him.

Link didn't work for me. Can I see it somewhere else? Anyone...?

(Now that I am spoiled, I want to see it with my own eyes...)

then if that is true then It is going to take revisiting the planets to complety the quest right?

What do you mean?

Force Speed might come in handy in this one.

Yeah you must learn to help others to help themslefs and not only depend on you for mercy, if you're LS that is.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

They say the story is way better than Kotor1...

hell ya, a tone of twist is better than just one huge one.

I hate this 30 second flood controle any body eles?

I hope this "being on the hunt" thing is done well, I mean I don't want to have to really RUN from every fight, but its more like in cutscenes or things, like Sith are chasing you. That could give some really cool movie-like scenes!

Link didn't work for me. Can I see it somewhere else? Anyone...?

(Now that I am spoiled, I want to see it with my own eyes...)

then if that is true then It is going to take revisiting the planets to complety the quest right?

What do you mean?

because the worlds are soppuse to be bigger. and if you go to 3 or 4 planets befor your lightsaber then you only have 4 or 3 left so I was thinking you will revisit many planets.

LOL. Hey ya'll know how I got this review? Some one on this board said they had it and I was the only person smart enough to ask them if they had a scanner :lol:

If that person is reading, thanks again man. You'll have all the prestige class info you want, come next week.

They say the story is way better than Kotor1...

hell ya, a tone of twist is better than just one huge one.

I hate this 30 second flood controle any body eles?

I hope this "being on the hunt" thing is done well, I mean I don't want to have to really RUN from every fight, but its more like in cutscenes or things, like Sith are chasing you. That could give some really cool movie-like scenes!

that would rock

LOL. Hey ya'll know how I got this review? Some one on this board said they had it and I was the only person smart enough to ask them if they had a scanner :lol:

If that person is reading, thanks again man. You'll have all the prestige class info you want, come next week.

well I did not know some one had this.

metal note one week prestige class