New UK OXM - KOTOR II:The Sith Lords Reviewed

as long as gamespot gives a 9.5 or better that good with me.

actually if every one just gave it .1 better than halo that would be good very good

Then they would have to give it 9.8. They gave the original KotOR 9.1 IIRC.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

actually if every one just gave it .1 better than halo that would be good very good

I'd expect nothing less than a 9.3 from Gamespot....at bare minimum. At 9.8 I'd be well pleased. :cool:

manthing2.jpg

Well KOTOR got game of the year and it got up in the 9.0's etc....so I can forsee that KOTOR 2 will have a more better story then kotor right? so I can bet that KOTOR 2 will at least get a 9.5 or above....anyone up for a challange??

I'd expect nothing less than a 9.3 from Gamespot....at bare minimum. At 9.8 I'd be well pleased. :cool:

Of some reason the i don't expect a score that great. Judging from their previews i guess something in the 8.8-9.2 area, they weren't really that excited about the game IMO.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Hell, if we could recruit HK-47 and kill Carth, I'd give it 10/10 for that alone - no questions asked.  :-

(w00t) I second that! I would also love it if they would show bullet time of the Lazer shot hitting him between the eyes!!! :thumbsup: (highly doubtful though :'( )

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Hell, if we could recruit HK-47 and kill Carth, I'd give it 10/10 for that alone - no questions asked.  :-

(w00t) I second that! I would also love it if they would show bullet time of the Lazer shot hitting him between the eyes!!! :thumbsup: (highly doubtful though :'( )

(w00t) Or the slo-mo reverse angle replays with "kapow" sound effects ala 80's Van Damme movies!

:-

manthing2.jpg

Well KOTOR got game of the year and it got up in the 9.0's etc....so I can forsee that KOTOR 2 will have a more better story then kotor right? so I can bet that KOTOR 2 will at least get a 9.5 or above....anyone up for a challange??

at gamespot? I'm up for that. Gamespot is hard on sequels especially ones that don't change much. I'm sure they'll love the game but once again they'll deduct for graphics and they may drop the tilt because 2 won't be as "groundbreaking". I'm predicting an 8.8 from there unless someone other then Greg Kasavin (head editor) reviews it.

(w00t)  Or the slo-mo reverse angle replays with "kapow" sound effects ala 80's Van Damme movies!

(w00t) I like it!! that would kick ass. Another thought would be a slow motion 360 degree pan of the lightsaber slicing through his body (literally cutting him in half) from head to toe. Ofcourse to top it off would be a blood curdeling(sp?) screem just before he dies. :thumbsup:

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

(w00t)  Or the slo-mo reverse angle replays with "kapow" sound effects ala 80's Van Damme movies!

(w00t) I like it!! that would kick ass. Another thought would be a slow motion 360 degree pan of the lightsaber slicing through his body (literally cutting him in half) from head to toe. Ofcourse to top it off would be a blood curdeling(sp?) screem just before he dies. :thumbsup:

(w00t) I like it!! Another thought would be to zoom the camea inside his body, depicting the increasing intensity of his beating heart....faster...and FASTER...until it explodes!! :-

manthing2.jpg

(w00t) I like it!! Another thought would be to zoom the camea inside his body, depicting the increasing intensity of his beating heart....faster...and FASTER...until it explodes!! :-

(w00t) (w00t) Even batter than my Idea (that would make one hell of a cut scene)! you have truely outdone me on this one I bow down to the master of tourturing Carth!

All hail jaguars4ever! THE CARTH KILLER!!! :thumbsup: (w00t)

AscendedPaladin.png

(w00t) (w00t) Even batter than my Idea (that would make one hell of a cut scene)! you have truely outdone me on this one I bow down to the master of tourturing Carth!

All hail jaguars4ever! THE CARTH KILLER!!! :thumbsup: (w00t)

The pleasure was mine. ^_^

manthing2.jpg