Republic Armor change ?

This screen of one of those yellow/white soldiers is from Telos, I'm positive of it. Look at some of the screens following this one and you'll see those exact same areas in the Telos Flyby that you can view here.

OK so I was reading the description of Telos on the lucasarts website and here's some interesting quotes.

- "the Republic has started a planetary recovery effort"

- "Orbiting Telos is the enormous Citadel Station, where the Ithorians spearheading the planet's recovery carefully moniter and manipulate the ecology of the planet's surface."

So it's obvious now that on Telos there are both Ithorians and Republic present. I honestly don't know much about the Ithorians other than that one mercenary in the Manaan cantina in KOTOR and he wore yellow armor. But it's somewhat interesting nonetheless.

don't know much about the Ithorians other than that one mercenary in the Manaan cantina in KOTOR and he wore yellow armor.

no the Ithorians are the "hammerheads" the wierd aliens with the wierd voices ..

edit: I don't think they would want those guys you mentioned (I can't remember what they are called) monitering the planet! I mean they are bloodthirsty, crazy, psychopathic .. evil .. mother******* .. they're bad ok! :ph34r:

Fortune favors the bald.

One was a racer on Manaan and another one was the merchant you buy HK-47 from.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

I think that they are called Iradorians.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

nope there were three mercs in the cantina the one in the yellow was the Iradorian the one in the middle was a Mandalorian (he talks to canderous) and the last on was the Echani. The Iradorian camplains about the Echani and Mandalorians, one thing he says is that they make thier armor light enough so it doesn't slow them down when they run away from battle (I think it was him who said that anyway). I am just not positive if I have the name correct But I know its not Echani or Mandalorian.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

Echani are contract killers or Merchenaries usually. There were a few of them on Manaan. They look human I think. Iradorians have this battle fever that hits them when they make a kill.

That bounty hunter who captured the Selkath children on manaan was Iridorian. He was wearing that yellow suit and he was in the cantina.

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

ok so outside of my spelling I was correct on the name of the guy in the yellow armor.

AscendedPaladin.png

I suppose so! *gives SG a cookie* :) Good boy!

:D

AscendedPaladin.png

:)

You know, they should change the Republic uniform to red shirts and brown pants. So if they get shot no one will notice and if they get scared witless by the Sith armada no one will notice.

just wut he said but before they go to battle they shud throw on some red liquid to c if they r dieng lol.

Maybe it'll be more realistic this time around.