is the game coming out the 6th or the 4th?

lol hades...thats the first time u've made me laugh....

yeah u non americans/xbox users should just stfu....ur buying an American made product lol for consoles that are made by an American money giant bill gates....if u dont like the way we do it....go play ur countries stuff lol....or be patient and stop acting like we owe anything to u.....ppl bitch about America being world police, u said it urself, u dont want us involved with ur countries...so we dont want to give u our games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...what'd the five fingers say to the face..........SLAP!

take that Europe.....

well I actually like foreigners, the insult only goes out to the foreign xbox users and pc users that have beef with us....the rest of u are cool

Haha, you're kidding, right?

But it's still annoying that the PAL-version of KotOR II won't be available in Europe until february. It's an inexcusable behaviour by Lucasarts to treat their customers that way.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Well, I am pissed at Lucas Arts for not releasing the PC version at the same time as the X Box version, as they promised. Is it ithe X-Boxers fault, nope. Its Georgie's and Billy Boy's fault. Either do as promised or don't make promises you can't keep. Plain and simple.

To the foreigners, come up with a good movie where everyone wants to make spinoff video games, and get Virgin Enterprizes or whoever to release a console and for them to broker a deal for an exclusive 1 or 2 month release.

As for domestic PCers have you really never had someone promise you something and not deliver. Whining is very unbecoming especially for americans. If xbox is half as bad as most Pcers like to pretend, then just think of it as the one thing that makes xbox worth it

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

To the foreigners, come up with a good movie where everyone wants to make spinoff video games, and get Virgin Enterprizes or whoever to release a console and for them to broker a deal for an exclusive 1 or 2 month release.

As for domestic PCers have you really never had someone promise you something and not deliver. Whining is very unbecoming especially for americans. If xbox is half as bad as most Pcers like to pretend, then just think of it as the one thing that makes xbox worth it

You know that star wars was filmed in england right, but its still americas property :D !

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

[You know that star wars was filmed in england right, but its still americas property  :D !

Ya and I know that the laziness of the English teamsters during the filming is legendary

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

ya, I can see tatouin has the same land scap and all of england. I new I recrigesed tatouin.

Is terrible spelling your trademark

i agree that people who spoil the game should be punished (ban them devs) but by then i think we will have a spoilers forum

But the main question is what other percaussions(sp?) are they going to take to pervent it from happening? I mean they should hire mods from other time zones or offer the possition to people on these boards to check over and make sure that there isn't spoilers coming through when the other mods aren't online *cough* *cough*

Well, I am pissed at Lucas Arts  for not releasing the PC version at the same time as the X Box version, as they promised.  Is it ithe X-Boxers fault, nope.  Its Georgie's and Billy Boy's fault.  Either do as promised or don't make promises you can't keep.  Plain and simple.

I have to agree with you 100% there.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

i do not how about you tell me if it is or not.

Quick how do you spell western hemisphere?

ya, I can see tatouin has the same land scap and all of england. I new I recrigesed tatouin.

Is terrible spelling your trademark

Terrible spelling and posts that have absolutely nothing to do with the topic are his specialty.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

You know that star wars was filmed in england right, but its still americas property :D !

It had every thing to do with that post there.

I rest my case. This thread is about the release date. Which means what I said about you never posting about the topic is proved. Next.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I rest my case. This thread is about the release date. Which means what I said about you never posting about the topic is proved. Next.

well i dont think that or this is on topic, but you still posted knowing it was off topic so ha. next

...Doesn't matter where it was filmed...lol....it was made by Americans....it was filmed in Africa I think, I forget where exactly (tattoine) and the inside stuff was filmed in England...and yeah the brits who worked on the set were lazy bastards and almost prevented Star Wars from finishing on time and could have made the movie NEVER HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!

imagine.....no star wars.....

yeah, you'd still be virgins but you wouldn't have anything to look forward to....maybe dungeons and dragons.... :devil:

...Doesn't matter where it was filmed...lol....it was made by Americans....it was filmed in Africa I think, I forget where exactly (tattoine) and the inside stuff was filmed in England...and yeah the brits who worked on the set were lazy bastards and almost prevented Star Wars from finishing on time and could have made the movie NEVER HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!

imagine.....no star wars.....

yeah, you'd still be virgins but you wouldn't have anything to look forward to....maybe dungeons and dragons.... :blink:

:luck::):(