Storyline Speculations

Well there should be some reason as to how he isnt connected to the force, if he was exile from JO then he would still be able to use DS, for jedi only exile if you done something unforgivable as far as i know.

It's been speculated how that could be. Wether PC was stripped of his/her force connection (like Ulic Qel-Droma), or he/she lost the ability to use the force due to not exercising it for a prolongued period of time, much like Kyle Katarn in JKII. Whatever the case, the PC is cut off both from the DS and the LS.

I'm now wondering... what's the whole point of starting as a Jedi class if you don't have a lightsaber and you can't use the Force? :thumbsup:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Back to the blade again?, thought they said you had basic force powers so maybe youll just have to push opponent to they get tired and leave  :thumbsup:  :cool:

You start off with no connection to the force. Kreia has to guide you in reconnecting to it. Im assuming you gain some basic force powers then or at your next level up.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had