New NPCs!

it wasn't ign. only one person said they saw it

so then there is no real basis in fact only one persons theory.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

well, he said he read it in a preview

But since no one else has mentioned seeing it, and no one from Obsidian or LA has confirmed it, and we all know that mags have been wrong before. So even if it was seen in a magazine then its entirely possible that who ever wrote the article was flat out wrong. I choose to belive that unless someone with first hand knowledge like a dev says it, or multiple people on the boards see it, then it isn't right and someone was just trying to create a stir (which may or may not be the person who posted it... more than likely not the person who posted it since XBN was apparently wrong with HK-47 returning on Peragus).

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Sorry, i can't recall exactly which preivew/interview that was. It's up to you to believe what the previews says, wether they're true or not.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy